Zec from Binance

Hi there, im ooking to get Sec from binance to a sheilded wallet whats the best way to do this, i am setting up ywallet at the minute or is there a better alternative.

thanks

1 Like

Binance will likely require you to withdraw to a transparent address but after that then you can send it to your shielded address, that’s it

1 Like

You can get it from Binance without KYC by using SimpleSwap or StealthEX but you’ll have to pay a higher fee.

1 Like

And if i ever want to withdraw back to cash i just send from sheilded to transparent? Or am i being thick haha

Thanks

By back to cash I assume you mean send to binance to cash out then it would be likely you would have to put it into a transparent address first befoe sending it there yes. That’s only because binance (presumably) does not support shielded addresses

Thank you for your reply

Yeh just incase i need to get back to cash, so send from sheilded to t wallet in ywallet then back to binance to withdraw.
Cheers

1 Like

Binance is ok with receiving zec from a shielded address. Be careful, some other exchanges want the funds to come from a transparent address too.

1 Like

I use coinbase so i will send from transparent.

Thanks

1 Like

I have never once had an issue sending from shielded to any exchange.

2 Likes