ZF bids farewell (but not goodbye) to Dan!

We are giddy about @decentralistdan joining the ECC team! :tada::tada::tada: We’ve admired his work for years. He’s got a heart and an zeal (no pun) for this Zcash community that is inspiring, and we’re looking forward to leaning on him in a role that we’ve needed at ECC for quite some time.

Starting Sept. 1, Dan’s responsibilities (in collaboration with other ECC team members) will include strategy and execution for day-to-day comms and social, web, product and marketing campaigns, and developer/community engagement.

Meanwhile, at the end of this month, I will step away from ECC as an employee to spend more time focusing on my brand design and messaging agency, Adjy. My team and I will still be working closely with ECC on creative execution and special projects — the stuff we think we’re good at — and supporting Dan, Josh, and the rest of the team. So you’re not getting rid of me. ; )

@decentralistdan, enjoy a couple weeks of rest and relaxation. Come Sept. 1, you’re going to be busy! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

24 Likes