I am not sure how this works in the rest of the world, but due to the nature of block rewards (monthly)
Ideally this would be a living set of documents. I know you have posted similar “wishlist” stuff. I just want to know how its going after 6 months.
I would really appreciate a breakdown of where the funds and time is going.
for example (an not limited to this)
- Total ZEC recieved
- Spreadsheet showing what zec (if any was sold and at what price)
- ZEC committed to one off projects (they do not have to be named)
- ZEC commited to ongoing projects including milestone payment breakdowns, testable requirements for those payouts and percentage of total zec already disbursed
- The current size of the ZEC warchest, and the ideal size it will get to.
- The current amount of ZEC earmarked for bounties.
- The current ZEC received v outgoings.
- Time assessing projects
- An outline of your acceptance criteria for different levels of grants
- An outline of your top projects and progress.
- Prefered methods fr payment (milestones/one off/completion/etc)
EDIT: this is for ZOMG only, not recipients. you should have your own milestones.
Im not asking where every zec is going just a monthly high level spreadsheet.