Announcing Zcash Developer Alliance

Zcashers, today Electric Coin Co. announces the Zcash Developer Alliance (ZDA). ZDA is an invite-only working group to advance Zcash development and interoperability. The ZDA is made up of Electric Coin Co., Agoric, Bolt Labs, ConsenSys, Iqlusion, Kyber and Thesis.

• Read Coindesk coverage here.
  • Read the full announcement here.
  • Learn more here.

The Zcash Developer Alliance held a kickoff meeting April 23. To promote transparency and avoid inertia, ECC will post a short summary after each quarterly ZDA meeting. You can find the summary here.

We invite ZDA members to use this forum to connect with the broader Zcash community and share their thoughts on projects and collaborations for 2020.

9 Likes

Getting some nice news coverage:

4 Likes

This is great!! Would love to see representatives from blockchains/Tokens like Tezos, Dai etc collaborate in the future.

@Anton1 - it sounds like your observations might be more on topic in the general Community Collaborations or Community Collaborations x Protocol categories. This category is for ZDA-related interoperability projects. ZDA members and ECC will post updates to their specific projects and initiatives here.

What’s happening with ZDA? Haven’t seen any communication from the alliance on the forums.

I liked both quarterly reports very much, good initiative. It reflects very well the development of the project.
(Probably wrong and there should be only one report)

Great timing. The ZDA meets quarterly. The meeting for Q3 is this week so you can expect an update soon (maybe next week).

4 Likes

Awesome!!..

Let me ask the same question: What’s happening with ZDA? No any updates since Sep’20 or I’m looking at wrong place?

2 Likes

This was the last summary. Almost everything on the Zcash side is coming along, maybe there’s not much to wrap up yet with the other members idk