Code 12 every time :(

I have a ASrock H81 Pro BTC R2.0 mobo with 4gb ram and an Intel Pentium G3258.
I am trying to connect 3 GPU’s to the motherboard but i always get a code 12 on one of the cards. If i connect 2 cards, one of them has a code 12. If i connect 3 cards, 2 are working and one of them has a code 12. Mobo bios is up to date. Drivers are up to date… I am using windows 10 and the cards are gtx 1060 6 gb’s. I dunno what else i could try, please help, this is driving me nuts :frowning:

is it always the same GPU? is it always the same slot or riser?

1 Like

Yes 3 identical cards, and same risers…
No it isn’t always the same slot or riser, if i rearrange cards it can be another card…
Like i said, if i install 3 cards there is one of them with a code 12.
When i remove the faulty code 12 card, leaving the 2 working cards in, and restart windows… One of the 2 previously working cards gets a code 12 error now…
I tried everything i could think off, but it’s no use… :cry:
The mobo is especially for mining, so i dunno… I think it has something to do with windows… It’s just driving me nuts, i want to start mining :frowning:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/new-gpu-error-code-12/caaf2996-7df5-400c-adb2-f403e2fe500a?auth=1

Hope this helps

Thanks for your reply… I’ve seen that suggested solution already, it didn’t help me much :frowning:

any luck? I got the exact same issue (always get a code 12 on one of the cards) with 5 gpus (5x1050 ti, ASrock H81 Pro BTC R2.0 mobo with 4gb ram and an Intel Pentium G3258) on windows 10.

Please help, tried everything.