CPU Mining on server hardare like dell, HP ,etc will Claymore miner do the hashing?

I still have five servers and four more in the warehouse that have multiple CPU’s in them. I’m concerned that the Claymore’s mining software is not taking advantage of the separate CPU’s that are installed on the server.

Question 1: Will Zcash miner run on MS Windows server? or maybe the server can run Windows 10, not sure yet. This will also cover off another question I have about GPU Mining … I found a type of NetworkAttachedStorage (NAS) servers that have a heap of PCIE 16x slots in/on them … would Claymore’s mining software run on Windows Server hardware and be able to identify the PCIE cards in the slots?

Question 2: Does the Claymore Zcash miner work effectively on a server with multiple CPU’s … meaning is the software meant to take into account the multiple physical CPU’s and not just virtual ones?

I have moved on from CPU mining (into GPU mining) but if I could put these old yet good servers to use I would like to do so.

Thanks