Current fastest GPU miner for NVIDIA series cards?

Currently using NHEQminer v0.2a and get around 22-25 sol/s on a GTX 1070 card. Wishing to know if there are currently any other miners out there for NVIDIA cards which are faster? I’ve done some searching and can’t find much. There appears to be a developer working on tromps solver who may be able to reach 100+ sol/s soon. Kudos to them if they can achieve this.

Make sure you are on windows 10 anniversary update and latest drivers. You should get 32

Didn’t have the anniversary update. Downloading now and will see what changes. Thanks!

By the way, a repost and heads-up. For all EVGA 10 series owners out there be careful… This is up-to-date.

I have GTX 1070 EVGA Founders Edition with waterblock on it in custom water loop.
Oced to 2101MHz on core, and I get around 38 sols/s.

But that got me exactly 0,0004 Zcash over night. That’s like 0,04$ lol

I call bullshit. What miner? OS?

I downloaded “nheqminer_v0.3a.zip”, added simple script inside: nheqminer_zcash.exe -l eu -u t1ZQLKLXDc4mYBAuBwbKy5B4PjaVYmmSiME.S1 -t 6 -cd 0

using Windows 10 x64 with latest updates and latest nvidia drivers.

I miscalculated. It’s acctually 0,4$ per 8 hours.
I was hoping it would be at least 2$ per 8 hours, so I get around 5-6$ per day.

Not sure if I’m doing something wrong.

nheqminer_zcash.exe -l eu -u t1ZQLKLXDc4mYBAuBwbKy5B4PjaVYmmSiME.S1 -t 6 -cd 0

you’re mining with CPU as well… that’s why.

Regards

Are you saying it’s better to turn the concurrent CPU mining off? Thought having both on would lead to more gains.

It looks like 23 hours ago they updated and released nicehash miner version 0.3a for Zcash Flypool. Just tried it and now getting an 6-7 additional sol/s right off the bat.