Digimint Mining Rig Configuration

It helps to 1.buy in bulk and 2. Set up the shipping service I received mine in 5 days via DHL and costs weren’t excruciating

yeah EMS or DHL for quick shipping, airmail to anywhere but the states takes forever
otherwise USPS is ok for the USA

well i found them here now, but still kinda steep on price

ill probably see if I can get 3 + working on pro btc

how many is hte most you have been able to get to work on probtc?

What price are you seeing got mine for $2 per piece ordered 2000

1 Like

2$ a piece for the 1 to 3 splitters?
you get them from a factory?

Always direct :slight_smile: that’s how I do business I never pay retail I get my 480’s for $150

damn, they dont give me anywhere near that good of a price at the sapphire warehouse

It’s called liquidation from distributors, willing to liquidate at a lower cost to make way for new products that return better margins

oh yeah those 470D’s are coming out here now :slight_smile: sellers need to get rid of their regular 470’s to get in the 470Ds
maybe I should get a dozen of those
can’t wait for 490 too, but still no word on when

i think just less power usage, but i was also told by someone on buttcointalk its only coming to china… the rest of the world gets to burn extra coal to run their 470s… does the rest of the world get any lower powered AMD cards this year?

480 4gb, because I get great discounts on MSI cards and the cost to profit ratio for me is better than that of the nitro

these were the ones i used on frankenstein eth mining rig… but I never tried using more then one of them off the H81 since i wasnt planing on adding an extra PSU to power more cards… and they dont work with non powered ribbon risers… only powered usb risers… (didnt have powered ribbon risers so no idea if they would work)

here is also a link to the original thread where I first stumbled across the splitter used for eth mining.

Yea looks good and true to me

yeah i guess I could try one on my 7 gpu rig as I do have 2 extra available 8 pin VGA connections on my PSU still, but i would have to always run ubuntu, but i guess its worth doing it for fun

hey just small question, its necessary the pcie riser X1 to X16 should be powered for mining with RX480 8GB??

If it’s a USB riser no power means no go.

I want to put this with 3 PCIE X1 to X16 unpowered

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Plaque-Riser-replicateur-PCI-Express-1x-vers-3-ports-PCIE-1x-/291588986289?hash=item43e40ed5b1:g:UF4AAOSw14xWHRuS

ok ok thanks you :wink:

That’s powered similar to the single USB risers

so the card replicator of 3X-1X pcie is powered by sata…

after i want add X1 to X16 pcie unpowered, you know so its ok no?

Never use sata to molex… NEVER

They don’t provide the correct amperage.

Use PSU to Molex directly

@Digitmint can verify