High transaction fee?

Hello community! I am very new with cryptocurrency mining I know very little about it and I would appreciate some help. I have a pc with a gtx 980ti and about a week ago i decided to start mining zec in flypool to see if i could make some money by that. I got a jaxx wallet to put my mined zec coins in it. When i have reached 0.08 zec coins i exchanged them for bitcoins from my jaxx wallet (shapeshift) and i saw that nearly half of my coins went to transaction fees. I got 0.00290817 bitcoins and in my transaction history i saw in this transaction mining fees -0.0021279. Also when i click in the transaction i see that the amount of the transaction was 0.01294683 btc!!! This is the transaction fc1891db5a3cbf734b14d7370ed136efa9332a7b1cb4679e9250df7dc14ca3c6. Why did that happen? Did i something wrong? Am i going to lose near half of my transaction coins in every transaction in fees? I wanted to exchange zec to btc because i found out that in Athens-Greece, where i live, there is an atm that i can sell bitcoins and get cash (euros). Is there a better way to exchange zec coins to euros-cash? Sorry for my bad English. I would very very appreciate any help!!! Thank you…

you would be better off transfer zcash to poloniex than trade to btc there only .0001 btc charge to sent to any other coin exchange