Looking for 12 molex powered X1 to x16 USB PCIE raiser

How soon can it get here?

7-10 days probably, with a couple days for them to get to me

Ehhhhh i need them soonerā€¦ thanks though :slight_smile:

no problem, if you plan ahead more airmail could be a bit cheaper but take longer

you are really awake early ā€¦ or late? what time is it there??

Power meter would be interesting. But I can get those here locally.

I go for the 15pcs powered V6 raisers 30cm + EMS shipping.
Just label the package as preset + low value if you donā€™t mind. :wink:

Just bought some ETH. Payment will be finalized from my bank by tomorrow.
Then we can exchange details for payment and shipment. :slight_smile:

But remeber, this deal is released under the ā€œSmall Goat with Red Eyesā€ license. If you donā€™t deliver the agreed customs under the agreed details, a small goat with red eyes will visit you while you sleep. :goat: :joy:

1 Like

oh i dont fall for the small goat with red eyes thingā€¦ my god is a goat with boobs
and you can download crapOS from torrents for free :slight_smile: its GNU license so its totally legal
but I deliver

1 Like

A goat with boobsā€¦ :joy:

Cool thing, I message you when I have the Eth then.

alright, sounds good :slight_smile:

3:540am lol ā€¦

your like me
sleep is for humans, eh?
:alien:

1 Like

Here it is 11:59 am. Sitting at work and browsing the interwebs for mining stuff. :relieved:

I love sleep, just not normal patternsā€¦ mining is all I doā€¦ although I have been thinking about getting another job

Mining for a living?
Well, if the setup and investment is big enough, I guess.

I can get V6 for around 1 eth a piece they are really nice build quality same as those in the picture cryptomined posted.

Just realized the picture you posted from the mainboard.

I have the exact same bending right at the IO. Looks creepy, and my cooler is pretty tight. I guess the board can take it. :blush:

Wow, more than double the price as the ones from cryptomined.
Do yours have goldplated edges? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How much are those cryptomined sells, I pick mine up locally so no shipping costs :smile:

I watched a vdo today by cryptomined got a good tip re using the rubberfoam as a mb base will be trying that with a couple of boards have sitting lose on same looking rubberfoam

0,43 Eth per piece.

Okay, additional shipping costs. But still a damn good price.
Most raisers on Amazon or eBay ship for around 10$ per piece.

It looks to me like they are 3.2 eth a piece which would be daylight robbery so it must be mistake or cryptomined is being overcharged :smile:

6,47 for 15 raisers.
6,47 / 15 = 0,4313

15 raisers incl. shipping 10 ETH

Maybe I humped the boobygoat too often, but I think it looks legit. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: