Matrox Millennium G200 GPU

Have a couple of xfx fury I picked up for £250 each Black Friday sale and there doing 280s/s out of the box

yup, that guy just didn’t know what he was talking about

and yup, will be nice if its priced s bit less than 2 480s, which it should be… but likely we will se it priced a bit more than 2 480s I guess… I will still consider getting a couple if I can get rid of my 295x2’s

nice i thought about grabbing some, they are priced around that here now 250 or so… was going to grab some on 11/11

well 12./12 is coming up and thats another big sale day so maybe 490 will be listed by then, maybe i can pick up a pair at a discount just for the hell of it

The furys run nice and cool 56 c with 2 in my gaming PC there triple fans at 30% keep these babes cool

yeah one of my desktops is missing GPUs so im thinking of getting 2 490s for it… though i would probably want to water brick them, so wonder how long it would take for those to come out

though my cousin works for nvidia and she said 1080ti is supposed to come out this month also… so… waiting still… dunno if i want 490 in my desktop or 1080ti… since its primarily a gaming computer… 490s at least I could do some mining on it i guess

1 Like

I originally had 3 rx480 in my gaming PC but could not keep bottom card cool enough and down locking so couple of furys gave same speeds with more room to breath,pricing will be everything for 490 and I believe there might be some news tonight, AMD revealing zen and are expected to give details and availablity on 490 American time I believe but that from reading GPU review sites

1 Like

I found this: Matrox G200 - Wikipedia it says the card has Eclipse core?!

I just bought a few 390X cards used for $125 each…

300 sol/s stock everything.

2 Likes

lol people there r no other gpu makers that can compete with amd/nvidia this whole thread should be deleted a g200 is less than a geforce 2 its not even able to use opencl it has no shader cores its way like 20 years old only use it gets today is in onboard server output my dual opteron g34 from supermicro has it and u have to hack drivers to get it to display higher than 720p its so OLD lol next u be finding out about the intel overdrive cpu and think u can mine with it

new matrox cards use OpenCL

Where may I ask? That’s a super deal!

g200 does not and the new cards from matrox use amd gpus not made by matrox

yeah maybe the old ones prior 2014 do not

do not what there is no matrox made gpu that has opencl period they r using AMD gpus now end of story

and there is no card from matrox using a crap amd gpu doin 1k sols

they are using gcn v1 cards with 128bit garbage 4 mining and way to expensive for what u get

I have a Matrox m9188 octa video card. How could I use it for mining ? Non of the programs for mining detect it…