Miner- Claymore's Zcash Miner

make sure all cards are set to defaults in watman before using any other overclocking software and has your power supply enough power for all cards,I run nitros and furys but not in same rigs, sounds like driver issues you can uninstall bad card in device manager then scan for hardware changes which will re install driver or a reboot will do the same

Are your three GPUs directly mounted on the motherboard, side-by-side? If so, two of the three won’t have adequate ventilation, and the thermal control software on those boards will reduce the clock speed to prevent overheating. The third card is not affected as it is getting adequate cooling airflow. You can use MSI Afterburner software to check the clock rates. If this is your configuration, you might need to convert to risers to get adequate cooling.

It still crashes using one card. 9.1 is crap.

9.1 works flawless, no rejected shares anymore
9.0 had a lot of rejected shares

1 Like

I’ve had nothing but problems with 9.1, back to 9.0 for me.

Running 3 rx 480 8gb cards, no clocks changed.

Hi William1, yes, my cards are mounted directly onto the motherboard side-by-side.

I will look into getting a different case, open frame, in the near future.

Processor Fiji R9 Fury, written Claymore’s Hawaii Polaris. Try Windows7 and Driver 15.12
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/uy8N/Ad8C3Y63E
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4cSK/AfWSSMG3n

I am running 4 rigs 3 with all Rx480 and 1 with furys and power supply are 3 xfx 1250 pro and 1 supper flower 1600 I can confirm power spike but noticed spikes on previous software Release’s I have not had any problems with PC shutting down all run stable on intensity 8 highest settings I don’t have modded roms there stock and Overclock is 5% on all cards, I noticed over at bitcoin talk there all complaining about v9 and v9.1 but If your mining rig has good power supply and GPU roms have good settings you will have no problems with v9 I always over estimated power requirements when picking my supply as it’s most important part of build and if you want to run efficiently then you must not max out power supply

make sure that you have sufficient power for all the cards. Depending on the motherboard you may also be running into issues the the PCI-E bus.

Go to device manager and uninstall driver for this card that’s under performing and then reboot, your PC should detect new hardware and install driver if not go to device manager and scan for hardware changes and driver will install
Make sure you use watman to set card to defaults first even if you think it is already,this sounds like a driver issue and these steps should fix issues
You can swap riser with another card to see if problem moves to that card but I am sure this is driver related
If this does not work use DDU to uninstall drivers in safe mode then reinstall you drivers

Any idea how to run 2 separate claymore instances on the same PC ? with 5 Cards , 2 cards and 3 cards ?

-d 0,1,2 in one command line and -d 3,4 on the other one (depending on cards)

I used like this, 0, 1 and 2, 3, 4 , for 0,1 was ok but when i started the second one 2, 3, 4 i see 4 cards in use, also i tried to use 3,4 for second one then i see 3 card in use, but for some reasons one of the card is from first instance…

This is why I asked…

Update:

Works only like this.

Instance 1, 0, 1
Instance 2 ( only card #2 )
Instance 3 ( only card #3 )
Instance 4 ( only card #4 )

But in this way i have 4 instances running …

Running a computer with a 470 rx 4gb and a 480 8gb,
Just recently (2 days) it started lowering the speeds to 40-50 sol (instead of 160-190)

anyone have any idea what may be causing this?

What for motherboard are you using ? have you re-installed driver ? have you connected your gpus using riser ?

go to watman and reset each card to defaults then use DDU to uninstall drivers, reboot PC and install drivers again should fix issue but if not you have ruled out it been a driver issue and we can look at something else

Just noticed my Claymore 9.1 had big drop down to 20 sol/s - and when looking at the screen had this error message in red every 15-20 seconds:

server: bind failed with error: 10048 (port for remote management is busy, use different -mport value), next attempt in 10sec…

The theman.exe Manager wasn’t running… I restarted the miner completely and now it seems okay (well within the last 10 minutes).

Anyone has similar error message?

I had a drop of 18 sols per GPU went back to 9.0

same here but mine recovered

So perhaps I did not wait long enough. Is there a changelog for 9.1? What does or is 9.1 supposed to improve on? Do you know? Curious. Thanks…