Miner- SILENTARMY v5

your welcome,

im not sure about 1080, but i have seen after overclocking 1070’s are getting 80+

for anyone wondering about the 1050ti… I have one and setting up silent army 5 jumped it from 20 sols (nheq) to 30 sols.
I also have an old GTX580 and it jumped it from 14 to 20.

well , there is plenty of already well performing amd miners floating around , i just dont understand why someone not switching focus to nvidia , person who comes up 1st with reasonable speeds can earn alot with dev fees … just saying

1 Like

HI,

I’ve a geforce 820, I followed the instruction but this command doesn’t work

sudo modprobe nvidia_361, I tried also with 352 but no result.

When I use silentarmy with suprnova, it works but I’ve back fatal error and 0 Sol/s

Please help me,

Thanks in advance

80 Sol/s with a RX470? That’s bad. :bread: :smiley:

GTX1070 not RX470
where did you get 470?

Typo 480 i meant. :blush:
In the video it says 480, and hasrates are about 80 Sol/s

huh, which video?
claymore V5? 480s were getting 120-130
in optiminer about the same

if you saw any low number it was because of the remote VNC viewer i used. direct recording on the rig makes it even worse… but i explained that and showed the difference when the viewer was off in the video…

The video you posted above.

I added a time tag, just click the video.

well thats silentarmy V5 in windows
will have to wait for V6 to get released, im sure genoil will be on top of V6 when it comes out
eitherway, it was good work on genoils behalf

1 Like

GTX 1070 working at 90sols/s

GTX 1070 EVGA Founders Edition
+230 on GPU core
+750 on GPU memory

1 Like

I have a Gigabyte G1 Gaming 1070 hashing at around 87 sol.

Using MSI Afterburner memory OC’d +500, core not OC’d at all. Says 57% power usage.

I am also able to run the maztheman fork of nheqminer on 4 threads of my core i5 4690K and get about 18 sol.

when you released v6?

Give mrb a break. He’s working for donations (not dev fee) and, apparently, as a hobby. I’m sure he has better things to do than to be spending 24/7 working on his open source miner.

4 Likes

If you like @mrb to get v6 out, maybe a nice donation would help motivate him :slight_smile:

1 Like
p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%; }

Can someone help me connect to mining pool?
I compiled silentarmy
Using Linux ubuntu

Devices on platform
“NVIDIA CUDA”:
ID 0: GeForce GTX 1080

Total 18627
solutions in 313535.8 ms (59.4 Sol/s)

I made a file as described in the video above,
./silentarmy --use 0 --instances=2 -c stratum+tcp://zec-us.coinmine.pl:7007 -u user.worker -p x

I tried to connect to coinmine.pl and flypool

when i type in to start using my file

~/silentarmy$./start3

I get the message:
bash: ./start3: Permission denied

The file is in my silentarmy folder
If anybody can help me that would be great.

sh start3

Or

chmod + x start3

You have to add execute permissions
chmod +x start3

Update: I am quite busy at the moment because my wife and I are preparing to move to a new house (worst possible timining in this fast-moving zcash mining world… :-/) but I should have enough time to at least continue accepting small changes submitted by people, and then get back to working on silentarmy optimizations “soon”.

6 Likes

Just did a move a couple months ago; I know the feeling :)! Thanks for all your effort to this point!

1 Like