New Zcash Pool launched! ZPOOL GURU IS LIVE! [ABANDONED]

Well done. :slight_smile:

It looks good. You said confirmation and payouts is faster but Iā€™m confused by this. 100 confirmations are required and you have it set to 360? How is this faster? I would also recommend switching back to Sol/S from H/s as the Zcash network uses Sol not H and this can be confusing to someone who doesnā€™t understand that.

Otherwise, I like these changes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sol/s and H/s Can be used interchangeably

1 Like

I would stick to Sol/s which is what the network measures. They are interchangeable most of the time, but thereā€™s really no reason to move away from what Zcash network itself is using. Youā€™re essentially changing it for the sake of changing it. Thereā€™s no positive reason to change it. There is however a negative to changing it. Confusion on the part of a user not entirely familiar.

2 Likes

Am i the only one in europe having issues with connectvity to the GURU server?

1 Like

Our servers are currently only in the US and we know that ping times are not perfect. We are in the process of adding servers in every region, i.e. Europe, Asia, South America, and etcetera. Please stay tuned. We are working day and night on this.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s going on with the confirmations numbers?

The confirmations are all well above the already curious 180 confirmations, but still havenā€™t been moved to confirmed.

1 Like

We are looking into it

2 Likes

Thank you for great update! Very nice!!!

:slightly_frowning_face:

We are working on this right now.

2 Likes

All should be good now.
Please check.

All outstanding payouts will be sent within an hour.

2 Likes

We are working on major updates this week and also going to add servers in each region by the end of this month.

2 Likes

Now worked. Thanks! =)
And last news - its great!!!
Im from Europe and I go to here with test new pool. When Europe server be ready, my Friends connect to him too.

Great work! Keep it up!
:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

can you already make a comparison?

Hello! Yes.

If you have 20KS/sec or more and on Guru we found 2 blocks/day - it will be profitable than another pools.
If you have 5KS/sec or less and on Guru we found 3blocks/day - it will be profitable than another pools.

This is average data, because of miners count increasing your reward decreasing (PROP). So need to find more blocks.

I think that Guru have future and we need to suport this pool by our hashrate. In case if Guru will have 10KS/sec total hashrate and minimal blocks/day amount will be 4 (stable) - Guru will be more profitable for all.

2 Likes

sounds good. Unfortunately at the moment I have almost no overview what is going on. since my weak rigs are only showing sometimes as workers on the miners site. I hope I didnā€™t moved all my rigs for nothing on Guru :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great! Would you mind explaining the purpose of 180 confirmations instead of the required 100? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

In fact, we are working on reducing these to 50 confirmations. We started with 360 while we were stabilizing our code, to ensure no mistakes were made, and gradually reduced the number of required confirmations. More confirmations give us more time to ensure we did not make any mistakes, while not changing the payouts at all. It is just a question of time. As we refine our code in our pool and feel more comfortable that we have everything under control, we will eventually hit the 50 confirmations.

4 Likes

Thanks for the work youā€™ve done. Your pool more and more is pleasant to me ā€¦ The only thing is there is not enough speed of a pool for stability, but I think in some weeks all will be good. But there is absolutely no beaten stock! It is perfectly. ping 150ms big, but you promise that you will do less. I believe you.

To you a request. Is it possible to make an option: add a purse address (several purses) to the pool in order to not enter in the search later? This will be much more convenient when you just need to click the mouse button and immediately see the statistics.

2 Likes

We are working on several major updates this week. You will love what we have to show you! :slight_smile:

5 Likes