Hello Dear Zcash Community,
I’m behind a problem since some days,
I develop an application which use php mainly(curl for request to zcash-cli, …) and zcash cli for linux.
Before start :
- I run my own full zcash node
- Sorry for languages mistake(s)
- I know this wiki and its really help me : https://zcash-rpc.github.io
When a transaction are made, there is a ‘operation id’ number for get later result and error(or not) of transaction
The problems are:
- Operation id have limit of call ( one or two) and disappear really fast of zcash node(still connected and synchronized)
- Don’t stay in memory… (impossible to get an history for later verification)
My questions is : How to efficiently make and check a transaction on zcash mainnet network and php and bypass problem above ?
(Maybe in zcash.conf)
I’m really in doubt about this situation, I need, after making transaction, a way for check transaction multiple time,(if possible, without operation id) and stay in memory but How ?!!!
Thanks for your help