Price Speculation

i know, right? Its like this gut feeling, you blink and you will miss it. Remember huobi.

1 Like

Hehe looking at an article from 4 hours ago Bitcoin hits 4000 etherium 160
Article from 1 hour ago not the the same!
Viva_el_Barto

1 Like

ZEC/BTC 2 year low. HA! BEAT THAT XMR, ETH, LTC you aholes!!

Caught the bottom (for this run) on cex, bought 5 more ZEC at 50.69$

1 Like

I bought some too😎 20 char

Seems like to good decision, the price quickly reversed, might give you good return in the short term.

USD pairs are humming today!
also, was trying to keep track of the ZEC/JPY pair, but lost track of the thread i originally started, and too lazy to find the thread, so i’ll start again from here

Sentiment is changed. From now on ts gonna be more and more “buy the dip” instead “secure profit and set stop loss” . The danger to be left behind is real. I would be really surprised if we go close to the bottom lows again. Now, if only Zooko would pull one giant rabbit out of his a**, one of these days…

1 Like

Seems like a perfect bear trap if I’ve ever seen one.

(note, my predictions are historically very inaccurate when it comes to short-term prices! They are always for entertainment purposes only.)

3 Likes

Why Gemini ZEC withdraw balance keeps reducing?

Stable franc! A swiss bank account cybercoin!

Zcash! A cybercoin swiss bank account! :zcash:

2 Likes

TRD-20 STABLECOINZ! Remember in “who framed roger rabbit?” when he just kept breaking plates over his head?! Yeah!

1 Like

Is Zcash dead, or no one really cares?

It’s everything else but not dead, it just didn’t hit yet the (natural) bottom, easy and simple as that …

0.01 BTC f’n depressing

… for long time holders for sure. Analyzing several factors and aspects i came to the mid term conclusion that we will drop further. My absolute personal opinion, calculation for mid term price suggest that 0,0065-0,007 BTC will be a good entry point for me to fill my bags. I won’t risk sooner for sure to entry again!

Just my very personal prediction i have written some 3-4 weeks ago too.
Disclaimer: I don’t own ANY ZEC at the moment (due the reason above!)

Strong support historically at $48, idk…
Sounds like a steal of a price, what with only 21M of em and all…

Far from dead, just not much to say currently. Still believe ZEC will be worth orders of magnitude more at some point. I personally think we’ve seen the bottom, but only time will tell. (seems like a solid accumulation zone to me)

Besides recently, Dec 17ish 2016 to Mar 15 2017 was the only other time zcash traded for under $50
Time rng |_________________|

Its like in the Shawshank Redemption, time and pressure
Just remember what Iggy Pop said, “I won’t crap out!” Lol

I sold. So this could be the bottom.