Price Speculation

Only news, good or bad, will break any coin away from the power of BTC’s influence and even then for only a short time. Want to fly solo? Convince exchanges to remove the BTC/ZEC pairing. Then we would have a better chance, slim as it may be, to break from its influence. Until then, as BTC goes we all go.

315 on Krapen r/n eww - perhaps this will scare off the weak of stomach so that damn difficulty comes down…

It’s doing this across all coins. It’s gross. I don’t like it.

We can only hope… This difficulty is insane

Pray that nvidia delays the launch of the new cards. Difficulty could double from here. And price collapse more. Got some buy orders waiting for zec around 250ish

interesting

“INSTITUTIONAL
DIGITAL CURRENCY LENDING”

zcash included

1 Like

Market is sooo red and zec under 300 wtf?

why and why … this is simple answer - more sellers than buyers … more big miners which needs to pay their investing to overpriced HW and in the worst case also bank loans for it …

Hohohohohoh…

4 Likes

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
WELCOME BACK BROTHER!
THANK YOU OUR SAVIOR!

3 Likes

here is some REAL technical analysis:

2 Likes

That i want to see😎 and nice to see AL888

Things have to turn now, guys…the Panda Indicator we’ve been waiting on has appeared.

Since I am pretty new, is panda indicator a good gauge that a rally is in store? Can’t happen until I get some in the mid to low 200s !! Come on weekend sellers!!

Each time ALS888 trolls us with his 150 price prediction is our de facto “Panda Indicator”. He posts some panda predicting ominous times for ZCash, and each time he does, the price seems to go up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Possible explanation for global Sol/s dropping? Would be nice if so.

Decreased network traffic equaling increased difficulty (less work to go around so its harder) to maintain the target confirmation time
Cryptocurrency is going through the crucible right now

From 780 ~67 days ago to 506 about 30 days ago and now 285…All with the highest difficulty in history…some $h1t if you ask me. I suppose the only positive at this point is that it’s at least not ZCL.

Took just about 2 seconds to figure out what $h1t meant, so many acronyms nowadays! First thing i thought “was that some kinda hack? gonna have to look it up” and then “jeez im a moron”!

3 Likes

Completely agree re ether- especially since it is not going forward with Kik.

Now to show my ignorance, why are end of year zec prices expected to be 750-830s? ie why has Zcash not bounced to the 1k or even 2k prices? Personally, I put a lot of my faith in this coin because it only makes sense that as bitcoin ages and receives more attention it will become less ‘anonymous’; recently read about private firms that are being hired by the fbi to help analyze patterns on the Blockchain and identifying various data points about different users. Plus several states are moving forward with tax policies, and China is being practically draconian in monitoring crypto. I would expect this to lead to greater interest in crypto that was actually private, and thus leading towards a stampeding bull market for Zcash. Yet it seems to crawl upward at a glacial pace. Any thoughts on why that is?

1 Like