Price Speculation

$55 - its getting interesting now

Could have something to do with CFT rejection

One bill directs the Commodity Futures Trading Commission to describe how price manipulation could happen in virtual markets, then recommend regulatory changes.

The FTCs CFT (RSVP) response, final approval date 2-27-19
https://t.co/gth5IKJQ4N?amp=1
Its a pdf

40$ should be the next support. Lets see if it holds… When we bounce above 100$ i am changing my avatar to celebrate :joy:

3 Likes

The support we have for each other is what matters and I’d like to say thank you to the Zcash Co, the Zcash Foundation and EVERYONE in the community all over the World

:heart: Thank You :zcash: :zebra: :sapling:

15 Likes

US banditism is off the chart…UN lift the sanction off Iran…only US and Israel still hold and they arrest vise president off biggest phone companies in the world and is not in US for selling phones in Iran.

4 Likes

Well that world is getting smaller …no one in that world cant buy Zcash miner for now a long time so commitu is getting smaller every day…and price drops 10-20% every day …so from my perspective and many who i know and who were in Zcash from day 1 and cant say thank you Zcash Fondation because there is nothing to be thanked…they were doing good job maybe first month or 2 off Zcash and that is it.

And still you’re around, so they didn’t do everything wrong.

best conculsion ever.

“you are not dead, that means they did everything right”

no they did everything wrong, if zec is used to pump cash SV.

he is back :joy:
I didn’t say what you said FULL STOP

It would have been smarter for these Bcash’ers to pump and promote Zcash than to fight these hash wars. It would be easier to convince people that Zcash is the way to go than promoto a fork of BTC.

1 Like

outside of market performance; zcash has had an excellent year. no altcoin on the planet had a more steady stream of good news than ZEC in 2018 (not just saying this because i’m a zcash fanboi). zcash upgrades have gone according to schedule, with no obvious mishaps. more outreach is needed (outreach outside our industry), but i would grade them a B+.

4 Likes

seems-like we’re finally moving a little more sideways than down. hopefully we’ve found support. no nice bounce yet, so be wary.

It doesnt matter because Zcash has been mined with ASICS for entire second half of the year. Bitmain and Jihan are still battling their hash wars with Craigh Wright, and they need every penny they can get otherwise they lose everything, and meanwhile they do not care about Zcash. How much % of zcash do you think is mined in China? i would say at least 45%, but maybe someone has better stats. They are fueling their hash war using Zcash. As for the sideways, you are mistaken, we are still going down.

what happed at $52.51?image

early AM EST. let USA wake-up, and see how it goes.

thought this was pretty-cool
r/ cryptocurrency has a new header, and zcash made the cut!!

4 Likes

Some interesting charts that might help (or not ) some people that struggle to realize how much fake volume we are dealing with …

Full November report:

4 Likes

Lol, that’s right about when I made my first ZEC purchase on coinbase last night. Maybe that was the “this is just too discounted” price.

Edit: since I have no intention of selling ZEC anytime soon, more downside would offer better buying opportunities. I just find it hard to believe that it can get much lower.

4 Likes

image currently, both bitfinex, and gemini ZEC/USD pair’s doing more volume than ZEC/BTC pairs.

2 Likes

And under 50$ we are, have to buy more, but where is the bottom?

So many early adopters sold their coins/tokens to bankers. =(

3 Likes