Price Speculation

What dou You think?

There is too many short positions on BTC right now, I think short squeeze could bring BTC back to 6000$

Market sentiment today

67083875-cartoon-angry-viking-bear

1 Like

Murad warned of a dip to ~3000 loud and proud all summer. His analysis makes sense to me.

Looks interesting

From this

1 Like

is the squeeze on?

Exactly what I was talking about, they can squeeze shorst until 5000-6000$

2 Likes

Hmm this bounce to 0.017 levels assures us Zcash is still in the same zone of accumulation like it was since August.

Hasn’t Zcash been in the same zone as other alts compared to bitcoin? It seems everything scales almost linearly with bitcoin. Every major crypto appears to occupy the same relative position. ZEC is always close to midway between Monero and Dash.

No, Zcash started accumulation phase back in August. Other altcoins have not.

1 Like

Oh BitcoinCash lol

Its done on a cell phone

2 Likes

Bitcoin Cash is just a distraction from Zcash. I feel bad as this is creating mass confusion to the n00bs.

6 Likes

Yeah its off topic, sad really, not every day (ever) you see the “nightmare scenario” carried out with such whimsical ease

1 Like

https://bravenewcoin.com/insights/crypto-predictions-2019-alt-coin-contenders-zcash

4 Likes
3 Likes

Fake volumes, pressure from governments. Price is going to zero without any resistance. Where are you, Kek? Tell us fairy tail about how we’ll go to the moon some day. I myself don’t see any reason for crypto to rise again. It’s not a traditional asset, it has no real value. Adoption? Ha ha…Unless some revolutionary coin appears but anyway. It seems that for all existing coins this is already the dead-end. So someone please tell me beautiful story about zec for $60 000 while i’m trying to get some sleep.

Price drop caught up with Horizen developer funds, they just announced increasing dev fee fund from 10% to 20%.

2 Likes

And while I’m still here… On this chart you can see how volume looks without manipulations (you can not even see it).

Call me stupid but I see some relation here - when there is a demand for coin - price rises and volume rises too. When there is no demand - price goes down and volume goes down too. And if volume is sky-high on three murky exchanges while there is absolutely no demand for coin on other exchanges - it’s abnormal. And this explains why this sky-high volumes don’t affect price at all. See you when zec is $35.

1 Like

Its no use to look at ZEC/ USDT chart, its highly influenced by BTC drop. Its better to analyze ZEC / BTC chart.

2 Likes

It’s same.

1 Like