Price Speculation

Where? I see it at $50-51 everywhere.

53.92 atm at Sistemkoin

Some days the difference is even bigger.

Fees maybe. I wouldn’t trust this exchange to be honest.

Me neither, but it generates volume I guess.
Fees are included, I lost the website, but there is 1 that’s shows where to buy and were to sell, some days it’s 3.5 %

nope, you didn’t see the anomalies on the screenshots (orderbooks)
:slight_smile:

I saw them, and I know my expenation was a long shot hehehe

But for someone willing to invest some time , it could be a profiting business :grin:

arbitration won’t work with Lbank for sure…
Try it out and let me know how it worked out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Despite then low value of Zcash, I rather don’t use that exchange hahaha

ZEC/BTC broke strong support at 0.166, we will see it below 0.1 or 0.09x :thinking:

Weil if we continue the trend, we will see 0.09 at some point. Who knows. Your guess is as good as mine :man_shrugging:

Bye!

1 Like

just one of many…
To be continued and more to come … :grinning:

1 Like

The lawyer also commented on Bakkt’s pending approval by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). “Unlike the SEC, the CFTC has no statutory deadline for making a decision on Bakkt,” he clarified. “So it can delay as long as it wants. Don’t expect anything on Bakkt until after the shutdown (maybe months after).”

…so, since this is the ‘Speculation’ thread… how long do we think it’ll be before Lbank has their ‘oh shit’ moment & starts trying to correct their dodgy volume?

1 Like

Up to where they are located and registered.
Not sure if it’s correct that the headquarter is in Hong Kong, but if so, i bet they get raided in 2019 …

1 Like
1 Like

Apparently, Lbank is Chinese…

“The exchange is owned and operated by a Chinese company known as Superchains Network Technology Co. Ltd.”

Edit: Offices based in Hong Kong

2 Likes

US clients are not allowed on Lbank by the way…

Came from this

2 Likes

https://bravenewcoin.com/insights/bittrex-joins-booming-otc-market-but-who-is-driving-demand