Price Speculation

It’s just what the cointelegraph Illustrator made to go with the article.

1 Like

Snowden isn’t what people claim him to be. I could have said the same thing he said on Twitter. The only difference is nobody would pay attention to me.

Yes. I saw that after I posted.

Doesn’t Monero use some type of transaction mixing to provide “privacy”? Compare this against the true privacy protections of ZCash, which, as we know, uses Zero-Knowledge proofs to make transactions truly private. Possibly I may have XMR’s “privacy” confused with another crypro.

I personally would like to see the price drop enough to scare off the extra, greed miners. Then let the price increase SLOWLY and CONSISTENTLY over time. That, IMO, will let us mine more and we will fall under the radar. This whole “to the moon” stuff is detrimental, IMO. Slow and steady.

3 Likes

Those miners will be gone in a month or two. They will see the difficulty outweighs the profits and will move on to another crypto.

2 Likes

dont worry the 9M and 10 M difficulty + the first big drop will scare off most of them but they will came back at next big rize again same as last time but not in so high numbers

1 Like

I loved it when it was in $180s. I was pulling in .03+ during that time. Difference between them and me is I’m in it for the long haul. Let them all jump back on the ETH bandwagon.

1 Like

That train may have sailed

Agreed. That ship has left the station.

Id squeeze my short terms and put em in z storage, winter is coming, i personally am avoiding sat markets, brought it home

The only ones who liked this price increase are blind shillers who don’t know how healthy long term markets look like.

Didnt say I liked or disliked the price but Stock Exchange is open 252 (365 minus 9 holidays plus 104 weekend days) days per year 9:30 to 4 p.m. which is 98280 total trading minutes per year, zcash goes 24/7 365 which equals 525600 total minutes so by comparison zcash is already about 5 years old, its weird

net hash diff hits 10M :frowning:

1 Like

our chart looks excellent… you honestly don’t know what you’re talking about. mebbe one of these weekends i’ll hold a “trading 101” workshop so you can learn something.

3 Likes

yeah and your hatred comments totally helping it :smiley: :smiley:

BTW i like the spikes and the drops its helping me accumulate more tokens

1 Like

at least somewhere we can see the zcash is skyrocketing

1 Like

but i think that with actual price we will see some drop in some next days :slight_smile: i hope

ps: for AMD miners must be more profitable ETH for now …

well tommorow should Bithumb start trading zcash im a noob in this but i dont thing it will go down at least i dont see any normal reason for it for now

you are right, the prize has no going to go down, but diff may be … to 5-6M level

1 Like