Price Speculation

There was significant development news. There was literally a whole week or more of nothing but positive news and PR for Zcash. But of course, who needs facts…

2 Likes

price will increase once the whales have their fill. usually takes around a year of accumulation for that to happen. people selling @ these levels are going to hate themselves, very soon!!

1 Like

I don’t think Monero deserves the response. Their community behaves like a group of high school children. It’s probably good to note that the majority of their complaints about Zcash simply come because they feel threatened by ZEC. Perhaps Monero will surpass Zcash, only time will tell. There’s more than enough factual information available for anyone to take a long hard look and figure it out for themselves. We have absolutely no reason to hand-hold the Monero supporters.

4 Likes

agree with this… i just troll them nowadays. they know they’re using yesterday’s tech…

4 Likes

Zoro is a way of that community giving back… :wink:

1 Like

I believe in the development being done, but I don’t believe a price rise is justified by the current developments. Soon ZEC will be just like ETH, full of shillers, blind believers and unprofitable mining.

1 Like

you hoping ZEC will hit $200; doesn’t mean ZEC will hit $200. instead of saying “ZEC will hit $200”, would be more accurate to say “hope ZEC will hit $200”.
pro tip

7 Likes

There is always a way of putting your point across without being a prick… we all are here to learn and share thoughts… No one here I believe is only interested in money otherwise no one would want to share his experience in the field with others for free… We are here to share knowledge and work towards a common goal of evolving something which is worth the effort towards a bigger picture…So I believe instead of writing bs… you can always put your point on why you there it should go to 200 or event 100 for that matter… if there is a logic to it… I am sure people will appreciate…

2 Likes

I really appreciate the time people here are spending and sharing knowledge and learning from each other… @Undertrey has done brilliant work without anyone asking him… @kek is one person I admire for his knowledge and his love towards the community… there are so many people now I know just by their nicks who I look forward to learn from… I may never meet it person… but the knowledge I get will always remain… and I would always be greatful…
So I think everyone here should always keep in mind that the world is reading your thoughts … screaming won’t help at all… thank you for being considerate

8 Likes

Edward Snowden: Zcash Is ‘Most Interesting Bitcoin Alternative’

via Blockfolio: goo.gl/p95yia

Coindesk again start seeing price analysis along with ripple and Litecoin in that other junk

5 Likes

Alright. Looks like I’ll just ignore all the non Zcashers and them say whatever.

South Korea’s on the Ico Ban too now

You don’t have to ignore them if you don’t want to. I just don’t think you should let them influence you so much. Unless there’s some legit reason, they’re just spreading whatever fud they can muster up.

Oh yeah this too this is great lol

1 Like

Hold on, Zcash is the underdog here.

The be fair, everyone is the “underdog” compared to Bitcoin :wink:

1 Like

Well, now it’s clear for me, what’s going on with Net HR and why Ethereum users switch to ZEC (if they did drastically increase total HR). Shortly: people are afraid of possible Ethereum fork. Have a look:

Snowden Ventures Cryptocurrency Opinion on Twitter

via Blockfolio: goo.gl/p95yia

On Twitter, a user @masonic_tweets remarked, “Zcash is the only altcoin (that I know of) designed and built by professional and academic cryptographers. Hard to ignore.”
From article above

Hold on, what is Monero’s logo doing there? Snowden should know better than to imply Monero is what it claims to be.