Radical “to the moon” thread

I agree that on first look it seemed like, but actually it doesn’t, for several reasons:

• first of all the Algo-A asic coins are still realeased immediatly, no impact on the current mined ZEC.
  • 2nd, you get more coins issued with algo-B as algo-A mining rewards got not reduced.
  • 3rd, after we have point 2nd, we have a higher inflation, no matter they are released weekly and delayed, the end effect is just, more coins per day.
  • 4th, the delay effect would be only and exactly 50 weeks after introducing, after 50 weeks we are back to normality, at least due my fast calculation it should be like that. Hadn’t time yet to make the whole simulation for this.
  • 5th, having the above points in mind while the intentions is clear and it should work as anti-dump, it might cause a higher dump for algo-A as more issuance from algo-B is coming mostly adding more sell pressure on Algo-A mined coins. This said i’am pretty sure that without Algo-A having time locked ZEC the approach is counter productive and does NOT lead to less inflation, even to more week by week …