Radical “to the moon” thread

Reupload - Zcash performance versus other POW coins(source:messari.io), sorted by 30 days returns since most are recovering from all time low due to the recent rally. I think zcash is a gr8 concept and it has a great team to back it up. Hope this turns into a good investment as well and the community also gets rewarded just like the founders…:slight_smile:

1 Like

I would turn bull instantly if I see any strength. Right now its rather neutral with bearish tendencies. The triangle takes its time to resolve and so are the bots. If bitcoin shits the bed it will take ZEC and all the other alts with.

ETH(+67%), LTC(+61.55%) and BCH(+55%) have recovered quite a bit in the last 30 days. Even if BTC goes down its quite possible the first one to hit new lows will be the coins that did not recover well during the recent rally. Unfortunately zcash seems to fall under this category.

1 Like

I agree that on first look it seemed like, but actually it doesn’t, for several reasons:

• first of all the Algo-A asic coins are still realeased immediatly, no impact on the current mined ZEC.
  • 2nd, you get more coins issued with algo-B as algo-A mining rewards got not reduced.
  • 3rd, after we have point 2nd, we have a higher inflation, no matter they are released weekly and delayed, the end effect is just, more coins per day.
  • 4th, the delay effect would be only and exactly 50 weeks after introducing, after 50 weeks we are back to normality, at least due my fast calculation it should be like that. Hadn’t time yet to make the whole simulation for this.
  • 5th, having the above points in mind while the intentions is clear and it should work as anti-dump, it might cause a higher dump for algo-A as more issuance from algo-B is coming mostly adding more sell pressure on Algo-A mined coins. This said i’am pretty sure that without Algo-A having time locked ZEC the approach is counter productive and does NOT lead to less inflation, even to more week by week …

interesting! reposting this in the wen mewn thread so it doesn’t get buried

alg A
alg B
almost thinking this could be setting up for an eventual split in 2020. with either algA, or algB miners agreeing on extending payment to developers, with the other splitting, and sticking with current zcash plans to give miners 100% of rewards. side that’s pro continuing paying devs a % of rewards will probably get STARKS deployed, etc.

imo, 2020 split over continued % of dev rewards is probably guaranteed. think by that time there could be enough hashrate on both algA, and algB to support both.

1 Like

Interesting aspect i didn’t think yet about. Possible scenario for sure!

irritating to watch dash rip-our-doors-off in the exchange rate department, with less volume than ZEC. dash has been in the crosshairs so many times, but always seems to escape.

side note - ZEC’s emission schedule is so insane, we’ve almost caught up to dash’s available supply. only roughly 3M difference.

2 Likes

This +2000 i like 20 char

1 Like

@kek what do you think first quarter of 2019 would be? Sideways or we gonna pump.

1 Like

been meaning to make a “what i’m thinking for 2019” post. will take me a minute, so i’ll try to post something tomorrow AM.

2 Likes

ZEC Bulls reaction to DASH’s performance today

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

when ZEC’s bullish she moves fast! you’ll wake up one morning, and ZEC will be +$200… zcash starts her true bull cycle; we’ll hit levels nobody thought was possible.

6 Likes

I have noticed that, once zec jumped 10$ in a blink, thats why im waiting to see long waited bull storm.

1 Like

a breakdown of the triangle would put us somewhere around 0.0127 - 0.01266 depending how hard the panic selloff will be. good luck

Just to keep things on topic, this is a radical “to the moon” thread. :rocket: :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

No :bear: allowed! :wink:

1 Like

https://www.wideopenspaces.com/worlds-largest-bear-trap-stop-t-rex-pics/

Alright. To the moon then :full_moon:

More sideways action is the most bullish scenario I can think of tbh. Depends what XBT is doing ofc.

Edit: We broke down. Moon cancelled for now. Interesting to see how deep this will go or how deep XBT will drag us

decision time for the USD pair

BTC just doesn’t want to cooperate

1 Like