Radical “to the moon” thread

I hope so?

Let’s see what happens next, if bitcoin really has passed its peak and we will have a boom in the growth of all altcoins, then if we do not fall into this boom, then we go for a correction, I hope that this correction will not be 3 years, because I think that although it will fall market by 40-50 percent, but then I suppose a recovery and whoever shows good growth in the first wave may well push the highs in the second and whoever shows badly I think it will be left behind, earlier Dash had a strong PR company, which almost no one had altcoin and a peak of 1580 dollars, I do not think that there will be an approach to this peak, but it will go over 1000, and I think 250 will be the maximum.
It all depends on bitcoin, we can overtake the price and if everything goes well with the news, then it is quite possible for zec to go over 1000 in the first wave, but this will be very unexpected, because everyone expects a strong rise in zcash, even above 1000, and when everyone is waiting growth usually happens something else.
So far, Dash is recovering faster and more confidently along the points of resistance.

2 Likes

Barry is making it :rocket::rocket::rocket:

Then even I began to believe in growth :slight_smile:

1 Like

Barry sayd 60k by 2025, he is forfilling his prediction😃

60k was not predicted, it was said if the condition is met, then 60k is possible.

Barry is making the conditions😉 but 93$ now
Edit: 95$

2 Likes

I’m glad to see it

First you need to go back one line above xmr, then you can talk about growth, and so everyone is growing now and zec is not stronger than others (some just grew up earlier and now hold the price)
But if we pass dash and ltc in price, then this is a good sign, while we have a big lag, let’s see what will happen to bitcoin, if downward then no growth in altcoins is worth waiting for, I think.

2 Likes
4 Likes
6 Likes

Over 100$ 20 char

4 Likes

Your Starlight Beacon:

Do you think there will be growth next week? Probably bitcoin will go for a long correction, I think the market is waiting for a good rollback and not growth, but if this whole pump was started to save money for a pump zec, then maybe.

I think sentiment is changing and long term resistance $100-110 is under attack. I at least think we punch through resistance within the coming weeks.

With the correction of the entire market, I do not think there will be growth, but it is easy to check, let’s see.

I think we should stop posting in this thread until we reach certain target which is becoming #1 privacy coin as per marketcap. wdyt?

Nah, I don’t think we should do that

Btc is going into correction, alts pull back and let the altseason begin :rocket:

1 Like