Radical “to the moon” thread

when scared people give their coins to someone who believes

4 Likes

okay, I tethered a lot of eth classic, id like to put it in zec. im figuring $100 - but i know nothing.

any strictly non financial advice of what you would do? - btc is an option, but its under 50% market share so I dont mind speculating on alts. or does that mean I should buy btc and sell when it gets back to 75%?

we are talking like £2,000 so its money I can afford to lose. maybe I should start a thread “speculate with me” and hold polls.

(am I the only one who saw eth classic at 4gbp? and bought 50 of em?)

1 Like

Welp… ughh…

I sold 1/3 of my bag of ZEC right before the big dip ($220-$240). Still hopeful for a 2nd peak in the next few months. I imagine BTC would be below $30k if the bull market were over. Plus there are lots of rumors that it will go back to $70k over the next 6 weeks. If a repeat of 2017 happens then close to $200k in the last months of the year. ZEC would be about $1k I imagine if the latter scenario happens.

1 Like
2 Likes

I hope the MGRC or whatever it’s called these days sold everything at the top.

ZOMG holds only ZEC and issues only ZEC for grants, we don’t sell ZEC for USD or other assets. To do that could involve all kinds of Tax liabilities.

Diversification has been brought up a few times before as an idea to hedge against market fluctuations but ZIP-1014 (as written) doesn’t currently allow for ZOMG to sell or buy anything. Good news is that ECC and ZFND have no such restrictions and hold more than just ZEC on their balance sheets.

[Checks price] oh ok now it makes more sense, thought it was something serious. Y’all need non-crypto hobbies too ya know and it’s a double-play there because all that freed-up attention allows time to think about other aspects of Zcash besides the price. For some projects the price is all there is but for Zcash (even when its up) is about the least captivating piece of the whole puzzle. Its fun when the markets up, everyones blissed (fed notes, woohoo) but I remember there was more meaningful activity throughout the community when it was down (and not so much the development which has been consistent)

1 Like

Number go up ?

1 Like

chill

1 Like

zoomed in

2 Likes

Oh totally and this was the section I was looking through too, gotcha :wink:

1 Like

synchronicity or coincidence?

1 Like

I don’t question it

I don’t think the bull market will hold until July next year. I’m happy to be wrong but ZEC is very dependent on the BTC price and a overall bull market unless and until it ever breaks out on its’ own, which even ETH hasn’t really done yet except for the summer pump.

I think BTC bleeds slowly the next few days until it hits 30k then there will be a reckoning. Either it bounces back up and we have another parabolic run or we are in a full bear market and it will go as low as 18k. I am more betting on another run. If the overall market is weak because of retail exhaustion, which appears likely, then it might run out of steam not much over 70k. Remember to sell when the distribution phase is here and the last upthrust doesn’t reach the prior ATH. “Head and shoulders” as they say or “rolling over”. If the shoulder on the right is lower than the left supply is higher than demand and a dump is coming. I’ve been studying a little TA lately. lol

This last bull peak ETH peaked shortly after BTC started tanking, so if you have an alt position there will be some warning when to sell. That is one reason I think there might be another peak because everything crashed nearly at once. There is usually an alt season for about a month before everything crashes, and this crash is the fastest crash on record for crypto. 2017-2018 took much longer to bleed.

1 Like

Zeal call today as well

Ngyewphyve!

4 Likes

I think Bitcoin will close month above $43k.

What do yall think?

I hope so but it’s hard to predict right now. It could stay in this range or bounce off the 30k support again. It took at least 6 weeks to break 40k the first time.

Newsletters out, cool poster

just a reminder, everybody is a genius in a bull market

2 Likes