Radical “to the moon” thread

Yeah I get what you’re saying the market was much less mature back then. I was speaking about my emotions I remember when I started I literaly sweated over couple of hundred $ losses each day. Now I dont check prices for weeks. One thing I have told myself is that Im going to always stick to my original plan, as mostly deviating and jumping from one shiny coin to another seemed to hurt me the most, both emotionally and financially. Going well so far…

3 Likes
2 Likes

:thinking: :thinking:

ZEC and ETH the Twitter stablecoins? :smile:

7 Likes

btc gone south, but zcash ratio is holding. and zcash hashrate is ath again. fun times.)

1 Like

zcash TX are uptrending too!

ZEC fundamentals are currently looking good!

2 Likes

I wasn’t aware there is a ZEC rich-list …
https://explorer.zecmate.com/rich-list

@kek, are you the one with 225k ZEC??? :grinning:

Just out of fun checked the BTC one too:

2 Likes

not me! i use zcash properly! have a feeling that could be an exchange wallet.

1 Like

Of course, was just kidding a bit. I personally doubt it’s an exchange, i mean there is no need to hold that much ZEC for our markets on any exchange Of course just my opinion.

huh… bitzec up to his usual crap again… yawn…

@moderators Think we’ve been tolerant enough of bitzec, clearly only one agenda thats obviously toxic & corrosive. I suggest its time he was shown the door, at least for several months.

1 Like

I personally like these rich lists to see how the distribution is all over.

For example just thinking if these wallets below 0.1 ZEC are abandoned ones, maybe even these below 1 ZEC?

probably. or forgotten till better times. not every wallet, but majority are.

Is there an explorer which shows in real time or with minimal lag the the circulating supply and the exact distribution within the transparent, sprout and sapling pools?

or in other words how accurate is each of these explorers:
zcha.in for spout and sapling values?
zecmate.com for circulating supply and transparent adresses.

When i add the sapling and sprout value from zcha.com and add the transparent amount from zecmate i get a discrepance of about 40k ZEC to the total circulating supply at zecmate which makes me think that at least one explorer is not real time…

Numbers taken:
Sapling: 204,300 ZEC from zha.in taken
Sprout: 166,200 ZEC from zha.in taken
Transparent 6,925,234 ZEC from zecmate taken
Total: ‭7,295,734.ZEC from zecmate taken

Circulating supply at time i took the numbers: 7,334,338 ZEC due zecmate

1 Like

pretty sure ZEC/AUD was a fiat pair zcash didn’t have before. thinking only major fiat pair ZEC’s currently missing would be CNY (where the majority of ZEC hashrate/volume is located).

3 Likes

Huh. What’s up with that, do you think? Could just be people selling due to dev fund uncertainty, right?

1 Like

not sure, maybe. thing is, volume’s currently really low (almost illiquid). there’s definitely a lot of ZEC moving around, tho.

3 Likes

Its all those shiny new wallets, z2z, z2z, z2z !!!

3 Likes

I moved a lil bit :zfoundation::heart:

2 Likes

I yesterday tried to find a pattern on what happens when ZEC transaction count increases but i got nowhere. Each transaction spikes i investigated/researched was followed either by a price increase or price fall, which of course is somehow logical.

Or in short: Increased transaction count doesn’t tell us anything.

1 Like

i moved some of my bags from exch to wallets.) also noticed activity via sci-fi over z2z memos, and once again realized, damn, could be cool, zcash has/had so much room to grow. why dev was so slow… so many opportunity windows were wasted…

2 Likes