On February 18th, Electric Coin Company called for Draft ZIPs for Network Upgrade 3 (NU3), due by March 31st. Since we’re now at the beginning of April, we wanted to post a list of the ZIPs submitted in that timeframe for discussion. Please take a look at the below ZIPs that have been submitted and provide feedback about those ZIPs in the GitHub tickets for the ZIPs or via the Zcash Ecosystem Development List, as per the process outlined in ZIP0. These ZIPs will also be emailed out to that list in order to fully follow the ZIP review process. Electric Coin Company and the Zcash Foundation will be providing feedback on these ZIPs as well.
- [ZIP 210] Sapling Anchor Deduplication within Transactions
- [ZIP 211] Disabling Sprout outputs
- [ZIP XXX] Add Bolt support
- [ZIP 213] Shielded Coinbase
- [ZIP ???] Enable Staked Polling from the Sapling Pool
- [ZIP 221] Adding MMR Proofs to Block Headers, and their use in the FlyClient Protocol
- [ZIP ???] Multisig
- [ZIP 212] Transfer Sapling Ephemeral Secret to Recipient in Note Plaintext
Did you submit a Draft ZIP that we somehow missed? Please email it out to the Zcash Ecosystem Development List and comment on this forum post to let us know! Otherwise, we hope to hear your feedback via the GitHub tickets or via the Zcash Ecosystem Development List on the Draft ZIPs listed above!
4/2/19: Edited to clarify that you can provide ZIP feedback in the GitHub tickets for the ZIP or to the email list.