[SOLD] 6x RX 480 mining rig, 1100+ Sol/s

Selling a custom made 1100+ Sol/s GPU Miner. It can also mine Etherum at around 150 H/s before being optimized.

The fans run at 40% the majority of the time, it is relatively quiet for its power. The current setup of the miner runs at 810-840W at about 7.6A. It can be modified to run at a lower or higher wattage, however the hash rate may vary. As of now it is most efficient at 840W for about 1140 Sol/s.

· 6x XFX RX 480 Black Edition 8GB GPU with Powered Risers
· ASRock H81 Pro BTC Motherboard
· Intel G3320 3.00GHz
· 8GB RAM
· PNY 120GB SSD
· 1300W EVGA Gold Power Supply
· Running Updated ethOS
· Custom built black aluminum frame with wood base

Let me know if you have any questions or special requests. This rig has been tested on Ubuntu, Windows 10, and ethOS and it has been found that it runs best with ethOS.

Asking for $2600 plus shipping OBO.

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/hXfEk

Think there is a miss print says $3000?

Not a misprint. OBO. Thank you for your concern.

May he ment 3000 yen

:joy: yeh or Rupees :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Haha! Definitely worth $25-$50. Anyway still OBO :slight_smile:

$3000 probably isn't a bad price. The video cards are worth over $1500 by themselves. Too rich for my blood but still.

Exactly, the cards alone were over $1600. The rest of the rig puts it at almost $2500. We put in a lot of time building the frame and getting it to run the best it can. This thing is actually awesome and we are impressed with its performance. An asking price of $3000 or best offer does not seem that unreasonable.

It is expensive but someone out there may just be looking for it.

Glad I could point out the processor typo :). Lets chat.

It looks very interesting
whats is you from?

Located in San Diego, California

Dropped price to $2600