Hear ye, hear ye!
Esteemed ladies and gentlemen, ZEC newcomers and enthusiasts alike;
I'm selling the hash power of my rig, giving a total of 83-86 Sols/s in reality, but you only pay for 80, whatever is extra, it's on the house!
Reason: Need money to maintain a student diet of ramen noodles, stale pizzas and keep loans at bay.
Rig specs: GPU 0: Gigabyte HD 7970 Windforce 3x(core 1200, memory 1500) , GPU 1: R9 270 (core 1100, 1500 memory) and CPU FX 6300 (running at 3 threads in the screenshot, can run up to five)
Using Claymore's miner for GPUs,
1) Either a 14/30/60 day rental of the above rig to a trustworthy customer who wants to get into mining ZEC without having to deal with electricity costs, heating, noise, maintenance of the rig, etc.
2) As I said, I want to make this an auction, so the price starts at 0.5$ per Sol for a default of 30 days Meaning - If you win the auction with a bid of 1$ per Sol, that would be 1x80 = 80 Sols/s for 80$ for a duration of 30 days. If you want 14 days, then you get 80 Sols/s for 40$ for a duration of 14 days, etc.
3) I guarantee 99% up-time, the the rig is rock-solid stable, and so are the miners. If anything goes wrong, (WW3 in case of Hilary), or something similar that prevents me from delivering my end of the bargain, you get a 100% refund.
4) I propose a method of payment through PayPal, it can even be split into as many parts as you are comfortable with.
(Even on a daily or weekly basis if you'd like, as long as I'm providing you the hashrate, you pay correspondingly, at your comfort.)
Also aside from PayPal, BTC or XMR or ETH or ZEC accepted.
5) I mine to your wallet on any of the following pools: flypool, nanopool, nicehash, miningpoolhub.
6) To place your auction bid, reply to this post in the following format: 1) "Number of days you want the contract for" 2) "Your bid in $"
7) The duration of this auction is ~ 48 hours. (*Ends Sunday, 11/6 at 23 PM - GMT +1 *.)
8) Once the auction ends, I will provide my email to the winner and we'll setup the details there.
Why should you consider my offer?
1) It's a great way to get started if you don't have any mining equipment or want as low of a risk to reward ratio as possible.
1.1) If you are mining already, but you need that extra hashpower to get the payouts faster from pools, this is a great way to do it efficiently.
2) I offer the MOST competitive price, even though my hashpower is limited by all means, it can still bring you a hefty reward given the rising block rewards.
3) If you look up any of the major mining farms, their rates are 3-4$ and above and that's not even for 1 Sol/s
4) Link to miners working https://s15.postimg.org/ucj9c86q3/minerhashpower.png
5)Elaboration on point 3): Consider the comparison below:
Genesis Mining offers 1 year "Limited Offer" of ZEC mining at 75 H/s for $2600.
That is 2600/12= $216 per month for 75 H/s.
That is 216/75= $2.9 per month for 1 H/s
With my offer, you are getting and paying for 80 H/s, but getting (82-85 H/s, the extra is on the house) in actual fact, and all that for one hell of a bargain! Even if you paid 4$ you'd be making profit. (Anything under 3$ per 1 H/s is a steal ) And thus, the far greater your return will be!
IMPORTANT NOTE: If new versions of miners come out during the 30 days contract that provide even faster performance, you will get a free upgrade, thus extra hashes at no additional charge! Claymore said he will be improving his miner's performance even further.
Thank you all for your time and for considering my offer, I wish you a great night and happy auctioning!