I'm thinking of building a rig, which I want to place in a room where temperature and electricity could be an issue. I decided that for this rig, I need a closed case (rather than the open-air rigs I currently have), and something to be liquid cooled.
Here's what I had in mind:
* Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI (the cheapest intel 1151 board I could find with 3 full PCI-E 16/8/4 slots.
* Intel Pentium Dual Core G4560 (1151)
* Corair 4GB DDR4
* PSU: Corsair RM850x 850W Gold Modular
* Case: Antec GX1200 (Full tower. the cheapest case I was able to find that could hold 3 double-sized GPUs).
* 3xGPUs: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming Water Cooling
1) Is it safe to assume that I'll get at least 500 H/s with EWBF for each GPU?
2) With the cards being water cooled, will this really be a cool (cold) rig?
Any other thoughts will be highly appreciated.