Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

Something doesn't look right... The difficulty over the last few days has pretty much doubled, but if you look at flypool now, you see this.....(to clarify this is blocks round recently)

Suprnova, any comments to reassure us?

https://zcash.flypool.org/

16596 t1RT2aCMfYVKLAtWCvQSUgLZFGjAZrbYiQi 6 minutes ago
16595 t1WUFdGs9LMFmrfnSmjsy4tmfTGCZyZrcXX 6 minutes ago
16592 t1Jpua2oGZ5XnYHwUJTD44Sd33d1MFFxi9c 13 minutes ago
16590 t1NdNqdzwq5KQcTGAC1oVueBLYFb6FS12fe 25 minutes ago
16590 t1YM8wwSMTHzETLsbPpTXVk7jEq9kBg675J 26 minutes ago
16587 t1fcRNxXcQTGnXmMsdZa6jZK1iGeJAmo3ys 35 minutes ago
16582 t1bbYn5S8fhmnmfyXr8hHru6c45XN87QsqR 40 minutes ago
16581 t1NFEQdDqW9uetJkMcKmvmfgWC1fo5UQjfd 42 minutes ago
16579 t1gbQ9c2ZjdATvVe1ntw2oHCgJjUJmp2CkA an hour ago

Blocks are being found, but the pool doesn't update.

Here you can find the blocks mined by suprnova:
https://explorer.zcha.in/accounts/t1SaATQbzURpG1qU3vz9Wfn3pwXoTqFtTq2

Yeah but balance isn't updated, also they were advertising a black friday promotion today, good time for the site to go down.

i see all users on supernova have same problem

Waiting a while on payments.....

Sorry guys there was a well coordinated DDoS going against the pool, first the api, then the frontend and lastly someone flooded the pool with invalid shares, so I have 20GB of invalid shares which need to be processed - the database is catching up asap and once the invalids have been filtered all will be good again, the queue just needs to be processed.

1 Like

What's the expected time it will take?

Something between 2-3 hours I guess.. Depends how fast the invalid shares get processed..

so there will not paymenst too?

so only had one payment, and i used 5000 sol's from nicehash + 400 sol's was not home so could not redirect hope this is not lost...

Nothing is lost, it's just queued and will be processed ASAP

Okay, most of the invalids have been processed, new blocks has been added as well, Payments have been made and now the dashboard will come within the next hours, thanks for the patience

1 Like

payment received ocminer well done. good customer support. Im on the right pool

Great work Ocminer,thanks for updates

Damn, it's still down and no payment.

i see payments but get the feeling its not correct, atm i only see about 0.06 in inconfirmed while that 5000 sol's + 400 sols only got me this for like 8 hours ?? hope this still corrects... else this was some verry bad luck

Last accounted block was 5h ago but the database is still catching up as we found some blocks during this time already, you'll see them credited soon

My dashboard hasn't showed any hashrate or miners connected for hours but the miners are working. It sounds like other people are seeing something on the dashboard though. Should it be blank while the database is getting caught up?

Yes just give it some time,we are still mining and getting paid,stats will update when Ocminer has everything updated and in sync.

Yes, the dashboard is currently out of service because the old rounds need to be processed. Once the processing is done it will be running again

1 Like