Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

Looks like you did not enter your pin (correctly) while trying to update your account. Msg me your username if you cannot unlock it

Okay how do people get a 2million H/s :cry:

Rent them from NIcehash :smiley:

i set up the automatic payments but it’s not working, do i have to wait more or what? becase it’s strange that if i want to manual payout the buttons are blocked and i cannot press them

Rent i usually calculate the renting fee and earnings i do not seem to gain anything. tried it before

Hi
i am new to mining…i just try to use cpu mining and i want to know how to get coin…it auto withdraw?cos i put in code user nae for my wallet address …and no password …i mine in suprnova.cc.can any one explain or related post?
Thank…guys…

I’m mining using the anonymous miner option, so no supernova account. Just as an experiment.

But there is no info on payouts in your site- in the FAQ it just says PPLNS.

My question is- when willl you issue a transaction to my zcash address? Does it happen weekly?

I have 0.1 confirmed zcash according to the pool.

Is there something I need to do?

as soon as your balance on the anonymous account hits 0.01 ZEC - you’ll be paid out.

It’s just important that the address you’re mining with was not registered previously to an regular account.

Thats the problem. I had registered an account last fall and used this address. That explains why I’m not getting payouts. Looking at that account it shows a zero balance. So a 0.1ZEC balance in the anonymous account and a zero balance in the registered account with the same payout address.

How do I fix this?

Pm me the address and I’ll fix it for you.

Hi,

I’m mining via Suprnova SSL protocol directly to wallet “t1TtghGwfVuYHjS5WF4LDWFUnQ6Zu7q28g4” with hash power 460 H/s and I’m used to get like 4.25 x 0.01 ZEC/day payouts. Yesterday and today the payouts count significantly dropped to 2-3. Please, cold you investigate reason what causes this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
nisarga

Hi, all good on my side but considering the rise of the price of course difficulty of the network risen too so coins per day decrease without an increase of hash.

Wait a few days and see if it’s stable or rising back again

Ok. Thanks for your prompt reply.

Regards
nisarga

@ocminer am still not able to get GPU mining working all that works is the CPU and with the input of cd still get the same H/s as just CPU mining alone.

Can you tell me which miner you’re trying to use and what’s your cmdline?

Nice hash eqminer , nheqminer.exe -u superboss78.pogba -p XXXX -cd this is what is in mine.bat file

Hi,

I am new to the pool but what is the beeping? It happens sometimes a couple times a minute.

@ocminer, just checked contributor hashrate ranks for my placement on both zec and zcl, and noticed that there appears to be a typo on the stats page of the zcl pool.
No way does the number one ranked contributor on zcl have a hashrate of 113 million Sol/s with just a puny return of 1.2+ BTC per day whilst we have zec’s no.1 yielding 24+ BTC per day with a hashrate of 1.87 million.
Can you correct this as its misleading?

The beep is every time a block is found.

Please who can tell me the exact setting to make use of both GPU and CPU to mine. Am only mining with CPU power :frowning: