Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

I can do that for you, pm me your username and address

1 Like

Hi @ocminer can you unlock my account. phepenk@gmail.com

Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock.

Thanks.

-Ferdinand Arman

Sure, it’s unlocked already

Off topic, but I’m trying to test your Zero pool: downloaded the latest CGMiner from your link, referred to readme for correct command line usage and it says says “no devices detected” on a 6 GPU rig I’ve been using for Zcash for ages. Should I be using an older version or do I need all the MinGW stuff (or maybe just the required DLLs) for this to work on Windows?

Hi @ocminer is everything ok with pool? No earnings for 3 hours now!

unlucky round, waiting for a block, all is good

Thanks @ocminer was sure this was the case but wondered if wallet was down,all good now :blush:

Hi @ocminer, we have been having some bad luck finding blocks and more miners would definitely help,any plans for a promotion to attract new miners?

Sure, I’ll be doing a zero fee Weekend on the upcoming Friday, hope it helps a bit

1 Like

Great news @ocminer thanks very much

Hello between yesterday and today and since there are no payments. And my round progress is always in 400% I have something misconfigured?

We had some bad luck last couple days so don’t worry @ocminer has promotion this weekend to attract new miners which will help find more blocks

I got the same problem. So I gave up using suprnova zcash pool.

That error means that you’ve mined anonymously previously and therefore the address is “locked” to that account. Just drop me a PM with the Address and I can check it for you

It’s a pity because I had rented a rig for 50+ hours to increase my hash rate and unfortunately didn’t get the expected ROI. But that’s a good way to learn a bit more about mining mechanisms. I invested 1 ZEC in renting and will likely end up with a negative return, i.e. just 0.5 or 0.6. Mistakes work best when you experience them :slight_smile: Thankfully, my own mining HW will help cover this loss in a week.

I moved here from Flypool. So let’s see if I rent some power how much we all can make!

I enjoy the 0% fee weekend but raise concerns when payout stopped working at the same time. I have even tried manually withdrawing my earnings without success. Anybody else experiencing the same?

Automated payout seems to work perfectly.

I’m not aware of any problems and I’ve added 10% bonus per Block for a short time now

This has been resolved! It was just a security feature that kicked in, securing my earnings from being hijacked. Probably because of me playing around with API applications without knowing how things should be setup correctly.