Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

hi ocminer,

just a quick question. During last hour or so I heard the sound from the dashboard page
few times but, apparently, the pool didn’t find all the blocks corresponding to each sound…is it normal?
Thanks!

Cheers,
marlon6

Yes, everytime the page initializes that sound happens, i’ll fix it when I have a few moments, it’s a bug currently

understood…thanks

cheers,
marlon6

Got an RX 480 on the way so I’ll have that mining as soon as tomorrow evening!

Has something happened to the pool in the last hour? I am seeing 0.00000 earning for the last hour, but all my rigs are up and online

All back to normal now. Not sure what happened

1 block found in the last 3 hours :frowning:

Checked the nodes, all good, bad luck, should even itself out.

@ocminer
Payment are not working. Ocminer can you please check your wallet seems that it stopped working once again.
I issued a manual payment 40min ago but nothing happened.
Looks like you will get more mails again for not received payment or stucked ones :smiley:

Payments are working, there just a cleanup running currently, you should have it within the next 15 mins

okay thank you for clarifying. Have a nice day.

Thanks, for you too, at least this thread got bumped a little :slight_smile:

The blocks thing is eally kind of luck the funny point is always when i switch the pool from suprnova to coinmine…suprnova get plenty blocks in 1h and vise versa :smiley:

Luck is back :slight_smile: as expected…

But if I switch back its gone :smiley: bet…when i mine the luck will pass
BTW: I switched back to suprnova…lets see if your luck remains :smiley: I am like a black crow somehow :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:

Btw nice to see the hash rate increased even workers stay constant.

Lol you can never tell unfortunately :slight_smile:

I am not sure if you are saying your presence is good luck or bad luck but please do whichever it is that brings good luck to this pool Thanks!

Well atm the block founds is down…quess where i mine :smiley: dunno why this happens to me.

Been just shy of a 2hr manual payout? Something broke on yalls side?

Just came through still pretty long delay. Not sure why.