Suprnova's ZCash Pool zec.suprnova.cc

there is a cpu miner version with XENONCAT, no tromp for windows?

Yes, here:

2 Likes

i see last miner was faster than this new in my cpu

Which cpu do you have?

Are you talking about the nicehash miner compared with the one oc just posted above you?

I’ve updated zec.suprnova.cc to the latest rc4

I am talking about nicehash cup miner and new nicehash cpu+ gpu miner . First was faster I see

Is there anything we need to do on our side to apply the rc4 update? is there another version of your miner available or is all of that on your end?

@ocminer i noticed you changed the main eu pool domain and made the previous one the backup domain

is the main one more powerful or somewhat preferable? im asking cause else i would be required to change the url in all my bat files :smiley:

zec.suprnova.cc often fails to load a page, and is overall very slow. Do you have anti-DDoS protection? Is the server that hosts that powerful enough to handle all the traffic you’ll be getting after launch?

It’s getting hammered pretty well currently, but yes, it will be all good, i’m already extending it

iv got ubuntu 16.04 and trying to mine with an i7. im currently mining on testnet fine. iv registered on suprnova.cc but how do i actually connect to pool? is there a noobs guide anywhere please?

No need to change anything, it’s load balanced anyway I just wanted to get it separated on a new URL /domain to separate web from mining traffic :slight_smile:

Looky here :stuck_out_tongue:

unfortunately that miner won’t work on suprnova

Performance should be fine now :slight_smile:

Ocminer will you release a miner compatible with AMD until tomorow?

It has just been released, check the genoil thread :slight_smile:

Works great here

1 Like

Does Supernova autamtically switch from testnet to real chain on the same server?
Like stratum+tcp://zec-eu.suprnova.cc:2142

Hi,
I have tried the standalone miner and the nicehash miner, but it seems that its not mining. I can connect but its all the time showing 0.00 Hash. Is there something wrong with my worker?

Zcash Miner version v1.0.0-rc2-c2c81a1 (2016-10-23 02:04:16 -0500)
Connecting to stratum server zec.suprnova.cc:2142
Connected!
Starting miner
ZcashMinerThread started
Using Equihash solver “default” with n = 200, k = 9
Subscribed to stratum server

It doesn’t go any further :confused: