A few days ago I upgraded from WinZac wallet to ZecWallet v0.7.5 without any problems, using the following instructions https://docs.zecwallet.co/faq/#how-do-i-upgrade-from-winzec-zcash4mac-zcash4win
I then successfully claimed my ycash following the instruction from the same source:
- Wait for block 570,000
- Make a note of the Zcash addresses that contain funds that you want to claim on Ycash.
- Create new Zcash address(s) and move your funds to the new address.
- Export your private keys for the old zcash addresses that you noted down in Step 2 from
File -> Export All Private Keys
- Download and install Ycash
- Import your private keys into Ycash/YecWallet. You’ll have to wait for the rescan to complete, which might take several hours to see your YEC.
I ended up with:
- 2 T addresses on my ZecWallet - one of them created in step 3 which contained my zecs
- 1 S address on my YecWallet with the exact same amount of yecs.
Today I’ve installed/upgraded ZecWallet to the latest version (v0.7.6), but now I can’t see any of my 2 T addresses.
Can someone explain what happened and how can I get my T addresses back along with my zecs