Value ZEC to circulating US DOLLAR supply

The amount of $100 bills in circulation is surging. And it’s leaving some economists scratching their heads. The number of outstanding U.S. $100 bills has doubled since the financial crisis, with more than 12 billion of them across the world, according to the latest data from the Federal Reserve. Feb 27, 2019 (CNBC)

If my math is correct, Zcash would be worth at least $57,142.00. Remind you that’s if Zcash had 21mil. coins already minted calculating. That’s also only representing 100 dollar bill’s of the US Dollar. Its fascinating to think where Zcash coins can go. To think it only takes 21mil. people and a demand. It would be great to hear feed back about, what money percentage this community thinks Zcash could command. Any thoughts?

There’s an article somewhere on price speculation I’ll have to look for it that projects $68,000 I imagine they derived it from a similar formula you did

Uhmmm, this “only” will be the hardest part that Zcash has to achieve. To create such demand will be a hard and long path to go. The 21m people part is as well somehow difficult as it’s the amount of coins that will excist but i doubt there will be 1 coin = 1 holder. Maybe trying to get back to have again 100,000 active wallets/adresses would be a good start…

1 Like