What is the best cryptocurrency where I can cryptomine the fastest?

Don’t get me wrong Zcash seems like a very good money and I would love to mine for Zcash, but because it is too popular and too many people are cryptomining, I would like to cryptomine some other currency and then trade all the money to Zcash.

So does anyone know the best cryptocurrency/cryptomoney out there where it is the fastest to cryptomine for money?

And additionally does anyone happen to know with the cryptocurrency, is there an open source cryptomining library where I can integrate it into my software for my computers and have a pool mining mode?

Depends on your hardware and electricity rate. Check out https://whattomine.com/

hi mate thanks for your response!

In regards to your link what does this top section mean (sorry still a noob trying to figure out the ropes)?

Top section is your GPU hardware

I have tried different selections and it seems like Ethash4G is the fastest.

So I believe Ethash4G is a hashing algorithim, right?

If so then over on the bottom section:

is the cryptocurrencies, right?

That supports the hashing algorithm ( Ethash4G), right?

How come I can’t edit my previous posts by the way

Yes, Ethash is the algorithm, coins that use that algorithm are listed below.

New users have account limits to prevent spam. I’ve bumped your account so you should be able to edit :wink:.

Since it seems like you are new to mining, you might consider using a service like NiceHash that detects your hardware and switches to the most profitable automatically. They pay in BTC which you can trade for Zcash.

I see mate.

So I did a calculation for ONLY Ethash4G but how come for different currencies I get different results even though I am using the same hashing algorothim?

Thanks mate, I appreciate it =D

Yes true my friend

The problem about NiceHash is that it is afaik propriatary and it does not have a library for programming. I wanted some library so I can integrate/import it into my own code and include it into my software for my own PCs. Do you know any out there that either supports Python, C, C++ and/or Rust (most perferable)?

That’s because different networks have different levels difficulty based on the number of people mining. More miners = less profit per miner.

Ah right, but how does that work exactly like how come the more miners out there the less profit you get?

It’s a competition, there is only one pie (block reward) and everyone is trying to get a slice. This is the same reason you noticed that Zcash is not profitable on your hardware, because the amount of computers (hashpower) on the network make your hardware non-competitive.

Would I at all generate any money, even if it is like $0.000001 US dollars?

Please help me sir !
I don’t know how to mine
Please and please help me out