Where do you send your mining payments to?

Waaaiiiit aaa minute did he said gpu mining bitcoin :joy:

and

even know how to spell, move along tr0ll…

if you actually learn to read (and write for that matter)
“I did it even back in the days when GPU-mining bitcoin was a thing”

NO! you dont contribute to the community.

You are on all my posts and just post spam.

REPORTED

You got 0 like nobody like you :smile:

This is a spam:

Hey y’all. Please keep discussion civil or your accounts will be blocked. @jimmy97one61 @pip010

3 Likes

Hey,
20 characters…

*Civil and on topic.

1 Like

Also Using Cryptonator for about a month now no Problems, Using it for Zcash and Bitcoin, I cant get zcash4win to work on my rigs so gave up and settle for Cryptonator.

Bakes

You can send directly to a Ledger or a Trezor address. The device doesn’t needs to be plugged in for the transaction to happen since the transaction is recorded to the blockchain. The only thing you need to make sure is that you reference a valid address related to your device. You could mine for a month and send your payouts to the Ledger address; while keeping it offline all that time. When you’d plug it in, it would sync with the blockchain and show the transactions.

1 Like

Hey man, you don’t have to keep your wallet on the server, you can use a mobile wallet too, or hardware wallet (ledger s is a good solution - don’t mine directly to HW wallet) or simply on your client desktop. If you wish to hold the coins for a long period of time, cold wallet (paper and whatsoever) is the correct solution. I move 20% of all my alt coins in cold storage, the papers for access are saved in my local bank (cavaeu).

Thats pretty cool! The good old days…

Thanks man I don’t keep my coins I cash out every Month or two, So need something with easy exchange.

Hey, it’s actually not recommended to mine straight to Ledger.

Please read their FAQ here: http://support.ledgerwallet.com/knowledge_base/topics/hardware-wallets-faq

Can I use a hardware wallet as a direct payout from a mining pool or a faucet?

It is not recommended to receive small payments (also called dust payments) on a hardware wallet. This kind of incoming payments are typical of mining pools or faucets.

Set the payment threshold at a higher level (for instance 0.05 BTC), or use a temporary software based wallet which you’ll empty every 0.05 BTC.

The reason is that the chip must sign all inputs when you want to make an outgoing transaction. Imagine that you have received 1,000 payments of 0.001 BTC. If you want to make a payment of 1 BTC then the chip will have to construct a transaction of 1,000 inputs and sign 1,000 times. Not only it will take a few hours, but you have risks that it will not manage to do it (the chip may get too hot and fault some computation etc).

If you are already in this case, the best is to restore your 24 words seed on Multibit HD or Mycelium and empty your wallet (and stop receiving dust payments).

Good point; I haven’t checked for this on the Trezor FAQ but I guess it depends with whom you mine. I had set a relatively high threshold for auto-payments at Suprnova, so that would offset the issues described above.

1 Like

Yeah, higher threshold for auto-payments does solve this issue. I just manually move it to my ledger every week.

Is it okay to mine directy to your Ledger if you set payments every 0.5 or 1 ZEC?

That’s probably fine. I manually move fund into Ledger every week (about 0.5 ZEC).

on that subject… bittrex is good or not?

Hey man, im wondering. I store my mined ZEC coins to a Jaxx wallet. When I want to cash out I transfer to BTC (shapeshift) than transfer to Coinbase and afterwarda cash out. I lose 15% of my earnings by this meana. Is there any other way to reduce these costs? (I receive payments after evwry 0.01 ZEC mined)

Jaxx is a light weight wallet. You should not mine to it (they specifically state not to do this) and you should not store large amounts of crypto there.

I mine to zcashd wallet. To cash out, I trade to Bitcoin and spend directly from Bitcoin. I have never found the need to convert to fiat.

I cant see how you are losing 15% in fees even if you convert to fiat via Coinbase.