Zcash now on DwarfPool

will be available soon.

For one-two videocards better to use autodifficulty on 3333 (diff started from 64) or port 3335 with diff=128

Earning from last two days:

• average difficulty 897 K
  • average pool speed 1296 KSol
  • earned 310 ZEC

Calculators show:
Coinwarz => 152 Z/d = 304 ZEC/2days
Cryptocompare => 144 Z/d = 288 ZEC/2days (but here no field with custom diff)

1 Like

okay thank you sir, …

Hi

can anyone explain why earnings oer block differ so much?

thanks

i just use 8100 since the others sometimes dont connect fo rme personally

eu1 offline

As it is calculated by hour, it depends on the number of block find by the pool each hour.

And if you know what will be hashrate on i7 6700? And whether it is necessary to do it?

can you pleas explain this:
Main-Port (vardiff): 3333
Stratum-Port (diff=8): 3334 for CPU
Stratum-Port (diff=128): 3335 for videocards
Stratum-Port (diff=512): 3336 for rigs
Stratum-Port (diff=1024): 3337 for big rigs
I mean what is the difference and how can one manually set the difficulty ??

port 3335 on eu1 server not work as it should (can not connect or long times), but every other port or server work good, i got 25% more zec than on flypool yay

You can not set manually own difficulty, but by connecting miner to specified port server will set predefinied difficulty

are things working fine in the pool? The stadistics are all messed up but in the miner im still sending shares? Does they count?

same question here man. What is going on with D.pool?

Cannot get job from eu and ru server, but able from us and cn (very slow accept). Although the share doesn’t appear on statistics here too, submits in “Shares for last 24 hours” is increasing. Maybe it is fairly accepted but “Active Workers (last 2 days)” is not working properly.

I will temporary go back to flypool until this problem get solved.

WTF???

DwarfPool is down! Same problem here.

They wrote “Webserver issue, therefore delay in fetching of stats. Pool servers work.” but how we can know that our miner working, when there is no stats for few hours :frowning:

stats working now! 20char

Yay! It is working… That was fast…