Zcash on-chain metrics

To make some feedback about what is Zcash from outside point of view I propose to place and discuss here main metrics of chain.

Personally I do it to understand do I need to buy ZEC at lower levels or not at all.

5 Likes

From here we can see:

• most of coin holders are in losses;
  • chain is quite centralised;
  • most of users hold coins more 1 year;
  • a lot of high value transactions.

1 Like

Biggest volume on chinese exchange.

2 Likes

Big circle that in profit now (green) purchased ZEC from 13$-54$. If it is you - my congratulations. And biggest part of ZEC was purchased on range 60$-73$.

But what is interesting if we look into addresses most of them was created on range from 73$ and higher that more represent retail buyers.

3 Likes

A lot of large transactions, especially in 2019 and it is not connected to price movements.

2 Likes

Average balance is growing (market cap/addresses)

3 Likes

Most of the time ZEC correlates with BTC. Sometimes in negative phase, unfortunately when BTC is rising ZEC is falling, but not often.

2 Likes

The Heartwood activation gived a pump to daily active addresses and improved new addresses.

1 Like

But total addresses almost the same from 2018.

1 Like

The number of transactions looks very stable, even too stable. Is it natural?

2 Likes

Transaction volume was especially high in 2019. What it was?

2 Likes

Hash rate constantly rising. Will see what will happen after halving.

2 Likes

16 addresses owns 22% of ZEC (2.3m). Dark green circles could be exchanges.
Other 155 addressess represent 32% of ZEC (3.3m) and they mostly active.

2 Likes

Decentralization? No, I have not heard))

2 Likes

Mostly ZEC holds on big wallets. And if it is dropping so low with so big hold part so real demand is really bad.

2 Likes

Telegram members is going down.

1 Like

Twitter sentiment looks healthy. Only thing - all activity rapidly started from May 2020.

1 Like

I don’t know what all that means on Github))

2 Likes

Low interest in Google Trends.

1 Like

This is exactly what I have been talking about for the last 1.5 years, now a question for everyone:
by what criteria do they claim that Zcash is developing? I see a degradation in almost all metrics since 2018.
Thanks.

1 Like