Zcash Pool- Zcash.flypool.org

NiceHash is about to release OpenCL and CUDA miners. Will you be supporting these?

Yes, we will most likely support the NiceHash GPU miner out of the box.

We have now implemented proper address checking on the pool backend, from now on it is not possible to mine to an invalid Zcash address. Also we have sent our first rounds of payouts and will soon put the payouts in automatic mode.

Could you fork the latest nheqminer please, or just tell where to replace server address to yours in source code? I can succesfully build latest nheqminer with cmake ( GitHub - nicehash/nheqminer: Equihash miner for NiceHash) but cannot build yours :confused:

I just tried to build the miner on my side and it worked without any issues.Why do you use cmake and not qmake & make as written in the description?

@peter_zcash problem seems to be with zmine.io
I used same library with your pool and it is working and no blocking problems.

~/zcash/./src/zcashd -daemon -stratum=us1-zcash.flypool.org:3333 -user=addy.worker -debug -printtoconsole

Pool doesn’t seem to show my worker with the official RC2 daemon, am I typing something wrong here ?

@sarath-hotspot sorry but I do not understand your comment :slight_smile:

@trolloniex are you using tromps solver? Which exact command line are you using?

I was replying to this update.

Just saying I could use zcash-miner client library against your pool.

Ah, ok, yes it works but as soon as the connection to the pool is lost (e.g. because of network issues or a restart of our stratum server) the client is unable to properly reconnect to the pool and starts to submit invalid solutions.

So currently best alternative is nheqminer?

Im using the official RC2 daemon ( GitHub - zcash/zcash: Zcash - Internet Money ) with equihash=tromp in the config file and then run :

~/zcash/./src/zcashd -daemon -stratum=stratum+tcp://zec.suprnova.cc:2142 -user=Weblogin.Worker -password=Worker password -debug -printtoconsole

I’ve succesfully mined on Suprnova with this method.

@peter_zcash I’ve been testing different pools and I must say that I will probably use yours due to it’s clean an uncluttered UI. But I do have two questions. If I, for some reason, decide to switch pools, will there be an option to pay out the remaining balance? And I suppose there will be some way of password - protecting the settings page once it’s operative?

EDIT: And do you perhaps know of any Android clients for your JSON API?

I’ve same problem with Geomancer while compiling the linux build.

/usr/bin/ld: /home/user/nheqminer/nheqminer/libs/linux_ubuntu/libboost_thread.a(once.o): relocation R_X86_64_32 against `.bss' can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Nonrepresentable section on output
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:244: recipe for target 'nheqminer' failed
make: *** [nheqminer] Error 1

Yes, the stratum implementation of nheqminer is quite robust and stable. Nevertheless it would be nice if the miner supported failover pools as well.

@trolloniex you need to use your Zcash address as username

@JanKalin The settings can only be changed by providing the ip address of your worker. Currently there is no Android API client available. Maybe someone will develop one like it was the case for our other pools.

hi there,

what will the fee be after the first week?

We have not decided yet on the final fee. Most likely it will be similar to the fees of our other pools at around 1%.

hi peter_zcash

when dead worker disappear on panel?

Well i will be setting up some rigs to mine on your new zcash pool. Been on ethpool for a good while and have had no issues.

What about this error did someone solve it ?

collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Inactive workers will disappear after 24 hours.