ZCash Stratum proxy (Increase earning up to 10%)

Hi @twoilala
With only 1 rig you’ll not see any noticeable difference in terms of earnings.
Btw, the zecproxy usage (with 1 or more rigs) is a good security thing because you can “isolate” your mining sub-network from the internet.
It depends on your paranoia :smile:

Hi @all
If you are interessed in, the project was dockerized on the Docker Hub (@bscrk/zecproxy ) for more convenience.
You can also craft your own container using the Dockerfile & instructions here.
Happy mining

Hi,
I have been running this proxy for a month now and its great! Issue is i’m receiving insane amounts of rejected shares on mining speed or any other pool, zhash.pro is the only pool i can use reliably. The mining speed owner has shown me logs and the proxy seems to be requesting a difficulty of 12 - he said to message him for more details. He is very active on discord if you going to contact him. Thanks

Great work on this proxy guys. It seems to work with all z-nomp pools i’ve tried apart from eu1.zhash.pro (zen)
It receives and submits work ok but fails to get a response (accepted or rejected) back from the server. Any ideas @PistoleDev?

Does anyone have a week or more data on running this proxy and mining ZEC from nanopool?

It sounds very compelling, but if it’s rejecting shares and negating it’s potential benefit we’ll avoid it. The dev hasn’t interacted in a month so we’re also wondering if when the errors started popping up the proxy project was abandoned.

Any information is helpful. Thanks!

Hi @bish
Thank you for the report. We’ll take a look on this issue as soon as possible (lot of work right now with our current ICO, all the team is focussed on Kryll project right now)

Hi @gravelghost
The project is not abandoned, but we are currently full-time on an other huge project: https://kryll.io

But for your info, we are currently using zecproxy with a part of our farm (15 rigs) on nanopool without any rejected shares (same for z-nomp based mining pools).

Unfortunately, some pools (like flypool) have some protocol issues and can’t properly adjust difficulty (causing duplicated shares).

We’ll try to find workarounds when it will be a little quieter.

2 Likes

Great to hear! Will spin it up and point our rigs at nanopool for now. Thank you for your contribution to the community!

1 Like

Thanks, feel free to take a look on our Kryll.io project :slight_smile:
Mining and automated trading can be a wining mix (demo here https://mvp.kryll.io)

Hey, i have a problem.

2018/03/26 20:05:42 INFO # ZEC STRATUM PROXY 1.0.8 STARTING…
2018/03/26 20:05:42 INFO # Connecting to zec-eu1.nanopool.org:6633
2018/03/26 20:05:43 INFO # Connected to pool zec-eu1.nanopool.org:6633
2018/03/26 20:05:43 WARN # Creating workers listner…
2018/03/26 20:05:43 INFO # Subscribing to pool…
2018/03/26 20:05:43 INFO # Pool closed the connection…
2018/03/26 20:05:43 ERROR # Closing all connections…
2018/03/26 20:05:43 ERROR # Waiting 5 seconds before attempting to restart the Stratum Proxy

can you share me (MP) your conf file?

I handled it. I’m just changed port to 6666.

Hi!

Are you still using this proxy?

Just want to say that I’ve been using zecproxy for a while now and it has been impressively stable. Two thumbs up and another thanks to them for making it public!

@PistoleDev @brainbudt
Hi @brainbudt maybe you find the solution , but if is not here the clue
before start to mine on suprnova pools with @PistoleDev amazing proxy must set the new worker on suprnova site same like a name of proxy in config.json / zecproxy or another name - this is needed only to make user autorization / , worker_id set to true if set to false will work but you can’t see your account info. i have 3 rigs named only with worker names , in config.json wallet - your Suprnova logname

Now i mine zen / sorry but my lovely ZEC now is blowing / on suprnova and all info is displayed on my page
I hope I’ve helped somebody :slight_smile:
@PistoleDev some news about proxy ? :wink:

Ok but not sure if there is new development

Does this work with latest Zcash network? If not is it still being worked on?