Zcesh Calculator?

How many Sols/s will get how much ZEC ?

is there any calculator or formula about it ?

I m mining for 2 hours with nice hash but still no balance…

1 Like

Joining the questions. I feel pretty clueless.
According to this post, it’s a lottery ticket chances.
I’m trying to evaluate the chance/revenue of the NiceHash lottery ticket:

~$50 (at the time of writing) = 100 Sol/s, out of current 756k Sol/s on the network (as I’ve seen on another post. I don’t know yet how to confirm). Thats’s the chacnce of getting the reward on your own.

What’s the chance when you join a pool? What’s the reword.

Multiply all those, with current ~20BTC/ZEC value - and that’s the lottery ticjet.

Can someone please help with the calculations?
Thanks.

As the amount of mining reward changes ,there is almost impossible to make a proper mining profit calculator , by looking below you can get an idea how much you’d make for mining it.

The Slow Mining Start

The slow mining start spans over approximately 34 days, in which the block reward rises gradually from 0 to 12.5 ZEC until it reaches the 20,000th block. This means that on day one, there will be only about 104 ZEC distributed in the global Zcash network.

Consequently, there will be low supply for trade over the next few weeks, so prices will be highly volatile. You can find more detailed information in the official blog post.

Here’s a short prediction of the total supply of ZEC in the first days:

source

I’m no expert but I think the math works roughly like this:

Let T be the network’s target time between blocks in seconds (10 minutes * 60 sec/min = 600 secs)
Let X be the network hash rate per second (presently ~800 000 Sol/s)
Let N be your personal hash rate per second (we’ll say 45 Sol/s)

Probability of you having a winning hash for any given period = N/X

So your time to mining a block = T / (N/X)
= 600 / (45/800 000)
= ~123 days

And the reward for a block will be H*(12.5/20000)*.80 where H is the chain height at the time you mine the block. Currently 0.3195 ZEC for a mined block.

Thanks for the info.
@ibischipmunk - based on these figures, if we wanted to define Z=f(N) where:

• N = my personal hash rate
  • Z = my ZEC reward
  • f = the amount of ZEC I get by running N for 24 hours, starting now, with the data we know now.

What would be your best esmiate for that?

In a more practical manner - What’s your best guess on the rewarded ZEC for buying 100H/s*24h in NiceHash now?

Thank you!

You’ll probably earn $15 with 40 sols in the next 24 hours, unless it falls to 10btc (entirely possible, even likely), then maybe $7.50 thereafter, and falling. I’m basing that off nicehash profitability estimate on my miner. It may be wildly off.

Thank you. Much appreciated.

@ibischipmunk Block time is targeted at 2.5 minutes btw

Zcash Calculator:

Thanks for posting, it’s very helpful !

That one is VERY inaccurate, try this one instead

hey i have gtx 65i ti 2 gb with cuda core 792 or 780

but my sol is 0
and use nheqminer why did not any sols to me , i update nvidia driver and cuda 8 but my sols/s is 0

what do am i ?

Why is coinwarz inaccurate?
It was within a 3-4% margin of error when I used it for ETH, Dodge, x11 coins etc…

At one point I believe it was using outdated data
Edit: It still is, it assumes 0.3 block reward now

Yeah… just saw it…

Thank you for the calculator! It’s great work!!! :relaxed:

(btw, is there a bug at B18? Maybe the value type?
I edited it to show minutes, but it was displaying ZERO by default)

If you are using the CoinWarz link above - it will use the query parameters provided, hence the values not updating…

I always use this one instead to get the latest block reward, diff, etc and then just changes the hashrate and power stuff. Zcash Mining Calculator - ZEC Mining Calculator - CoinWarz

I found the mining rewards to be within 5% of actual payouts mining on Pool Closed

The spreadsheet works good too,just easier with CoinWarz IMO :stuck_out_tongue:

Meh, I prefer being able to look at my phone in the morning without typing anything to see how much my profit has changed overnight.

Now B18 is B19, you need to input the following formula for minutes
=(B10/(B3/B9))/60
Also, a zero is technically impossible, unless you’re a magician.
Don’t forget to update the sheet! I made a slight error yesterday that will be noticeable in a week or two with pool fees&profit.

You probably did
=(B10/(B3/B9))/360060 , which actually does =(B10/(B3/B9))/(360060)

http://whattomine.com/ also

http://karldiab.com/ZCashMiningCalculator/