ZEC Tanking, already 20% down

ZEC is tanking, already a loss of 20% today and still falling

First the first time for a while it looks like Ethereum is more profitable now :frowning:

Donā€™t panic, just hodl your zcash till it goes back up then sell.

Hopefully it goes back up!! If not then we PAAANNIICCCCC!!!

Not that crazy ā€¦
When you looks at those graphs with weeks as a unit, it sometimes gives a picture with a bit more senseā€¦

From a goldfishā€™s perspective, yes, Iā€™m sure ZEC is ā€˜tankingā€™. My advice is grow a pair. Of goldfish. Then youā€™ll have a little more perspective.

2 Likes

Chicken little much?

On Friday zec was $83-$84 usd, then on 05/01 it jumped to $115 usd (before some whale dumped it ) and on the same day settled back to low to mid $90ā€™sā€¦

Iā€™ll take a $7 - $10 usd increase every three days for infinity please Mr. Trebek .

Edit - its 11:30pm est and the price of zec is $101.00 usd

Just a time line, 30 days ago zec was $54.04 usd
on February 14th (just to show some love) it was $31.00 usd

2 Likes

shaking-out the weak hands before we start our next leg up ^.^

1 Like

actually, really happy with ZEC resiliency! after a couple nasty dumps; we seem to be building support in the mid-high $80s (old support was around mid 60s). these dumps are great for distribution, and extremely healthy! the chart looks great! $100 is a deeply psychological number!! weā€™ll prolly bounce-off $100 several times before we begin our run to $200-250. good times!

traders looking for some quick plays should consider moving into ZEC, and feel comfortable with $88-107 scalps; we break $120 - mewn ā€¦just a thought

2 Likes

Very good view on things and I completely agree

1 Like

Agreed. I think thereā€™s more to come from ZEC.

1 Like

volumeā€™s been steadily rising!
chart indicates nice, natural, sustained growth!
most importantly, ZEC, the most advanced currency available; isnā€™t even top ten in regards to market cap; #9 in monthly volume, thoughā€¦
; ) iā€™d say we have room for some growth

side thought: one major announcement alone; could be enough to mewn ZEC

DOnt sell :slight_smile:, I am wating for 300$ price.

1 Like

Not really?
Tanking when compared to the other currency performance. Its still a nice gain already. I am still waiting for the next upbeat

Hereā€™s some prices as of late.

Every ā€œlarger perspectiveā€ looks like weā€™re leveling off after a bit of a bump to me. Of course, I know next to nothing about this sort of thing, so Iā€™m probably wrong and missing something.