Zingo, In Your Pocket!

Zecwallet lite supports sending to full UAs but it only generates one type for the user and idk of any current plans to change it. Its not that big of a hinderance I dont think anyways, to each its own I suppose!

iPhone 11 pro

Thanks. I’m going to test the App with this model.

2 Likes

Felicidades, excelente trabajo. Descargada.

2 Likes

good job! loved it!

2 Likes

Espero que te guste, y sobre todo la uses… Gracias.

2 Likes

What does this mean?

1 Like

It means that Zingo on your phone will sync from before the Sand Blast starts to the present.

1 Like

Is this similar to warpsync on ywallet or are you avoiding the sandblast transactions some other way and zingo waiting on dag sync like other wallets?

1 Like

We forked from zecwallet so we inherited blazesync. The hack that several lightwallets use is to filter obvious sandblast transactions instead of processing them. We have our own plan to further enhance sync, which differs from the other approaches I am aware of. We’ll be announcing more details very soon.

6 Likes

The wallet is nice, I just hope there would be a feature to enable PIN code before making transaction and opening the app

5 Likes

very cool thanks for explaining. I downloaded it for Android and it looks nice

1 Like

We will be updating the Android version in the very near future, we’re waiting to hear back from the App Store. We intend to have release and experimental versions.

1 Like

Saludos, estoy probando la aplicación.
En lugar de abrir una cuenta nueva, opté por recuperar una billetera que no había podido utilizar por problemas de sincronización.
La interfaz me gustó muchísimo, así como las opciones del menú.
Hasta ahora el único detalle que he encontrado es lo lento de la sincronización. Llevo tres días esperando que concluya la sincronización y todavía falta el 51%.
Creo que todavía se requiere continuar trabajando con este punto de la sincronización para facilitar el uso de las billeteras.
Muchas gracias por su trabajo, sé que van a mejorar muchísimo. Sigan adelante.

2 Likes

oh yes noticed also dat no additional security in wallet atm.
maybe also face id, touch id options. maybe even 2FA for extra security if sum want to use dat.
more options better

3 Likes

Muchas gracias por tus palabras, las tendremos en cuenta en futuras versiones.

Because users like you asked for it, we’re implementing this.

7 Likes

The ‘shield fund’ button is gone in the latest version?
I found the button is useful though

2 Likes

Hi!

All change goes to the Orchard pool. This means that whenever you spend part of a note, you shield all funds that return to yourself.

If you want to upgrade to Orchard you can always send your whole balance to yourself, this shields all of your funds.

Does this make sense?

We want users to have maximal privacy, but we don’t want to overwhelm users with options that they don’t understand and don’t need.

We’re definitely interested in finding optimal UX!

3 Likes

I agree with @Teddd, I felt that was a good feature and it’s now more confusing.

2 Likes