800 sol/s zcash

Hello everybody I’m a new zcash miner and I want to know how much zcash can I earn with 800 sol/s?

And my second question is there any speed diffence in each pool? I mean is there pools where I can earn more zcash than other pools?

Thank you and sorry for my bad English

Hello

With no power cost :smile:

Problably flypool but i dont know why I’m still using nanopool :slight_smile:

Thanks for your quick answer but I can’t find sol/s, there are h/s Mh/s th/s gh/s but no sol/s. XD I will put the electricity cost on the page you sent me

1 Like

H/s = Sols/s
Sols/s = H/s
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Aaa xd those are the same things I didn’t know thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Use Whattomine.com. Fill in your hash value in the equihash field (that’s what zcash uses) and any electricity cost, hit calculate and look for Zcash in the list to see profitability. Make sure to uncheck the default Gpu on the right side

Thank you so much.

The result is the same for all pools?

Cryptocompare.com and some other sites compare different pools, with reviews, percentage fee, and type of rewards. Read wiki on reward types because all are not equal. Suprnova is my favorite.

Pool has pplns & pps ,

PPLNS is a way of determining how many cryptocoins you get for your shares completed. Pay Per Last N Shares is what PPLNS stands for.This method of calculating payouts includes a “luck” factor. Using PPLNS your payout per share will have a large range(30% more or less on your payouts), but on average, PPLNS earns more than PPS (by 5% or so) in the long run (a month or more).

PPS is also known as Pay Per Share. It is a more direct method where you get a standard payout rate for each share completed.This method eliminates the “luck” in your payout, but can decrease your total income per share by around 5%.Using PPS you get a set number of cryptocoins per share of work you have solved. It has no luck involved so the payouts do not fluctuate.

So PPS pool will charge high fee. like f2pool

For example on slushpool how many zcash can I earn with 800 sol/s in 1 day?

I’m very for all those questions because I’m a newbie xD

About Zcash value of $2 - 3, it should be somewhere in that range, more towards 2 USD i think with 800 sols per day…
Uppps, bevor electricity costs of course.