AMD and Nvidia on the same PC

You made my day buddy!
As I have a fury x I want to sell but no one wants it (I’m getting a 1080 gtx for gaming and mining when I am not gaming)
Do you oc your cards? I ask you this as I am trying to solve a stability issue I have with EWBF, I also have claymore on my gaming rig and it works flawless

@Alpha1 I did OC the card, and it works flawlessly.
and btw, Im moving to NVOC recently, but it supports only 1 kind of card per RIG (NVIDIA ONLY OR AMD ONLY). with NVOC, EWBF so stable.

Nice! I’ll check that out, I love gnu I’m not using it only because I didn’t achieve total stability and have been mining for just two months but I’d like to migrate to linux.
Although I will have that one little problem with mixing vga types.
Too be honest , everything’s more stable with linux, at least the things I tried.

Thanks for the advice!

@Aldora hey, did you do anything in paritcular to make both cards work? Because I’m having some troubles with the 16.3.2 drivers from amd.
I’ve got a R9 fury x and it’s not being recognized entirely by the system. I’m running win 10 and have 2 gtx 1080 in the same rig.

The funny part is that nothing recognizes the card, not the system nor MSI Afterburner or Gpu-z…but the card mines anyway. Just can’t get any temps or tweak the fans…what I do see is that even though sol/s are the same as when I had the vga alone (in another system) its taking more ms to get shares and the speed displayed on the pool is slower than before.