Best Pool To Mine Zcash

moved from slush to fly to slush and now at mining pool hub., liking miningpoolhub at moment good compromise between lots of blocks to getting a share of the work.
so would endorse,

1 Like

:rofl: I wish it was mine…

1 Like

Greetings, @caikox
Sure, you can test and try different pools, miners and choose the one, thats best for you. As for me you will earn more (experience, knowledge), that loose (income for 1 month is about… $500 with current prices). My suggestions would be to spend some time for testings :ok_hand:

My HR is 2100 Sol/s and I have 0.052 average daily income (miningPoolHub, Slush are the same approx.), so your 0.1 a day are totally OK

Same for me. I am just going to pay electricity bills with my incomes :slight_smile:

Keep us up to date with ur progress and good luck!

1 Like

Hi @x697
Again, I am mining with PoolHub just for 5 days, keep it in mind. So, I would be able to provide more precious calculations in, I guess, two weeks. I use EWBF miner with “watcher script” (initial here - Auto restart possible? - #27 by sverox).

What exactly does watcher script do?

Please, have a look at the link, I have posted. Script does a lot of stuff and it’s described there.

Thats really good for 4300 sol/s and for the first 24 hours! The more you stick with a pool, the better your daily average is accurate and you can get an idea of actual monthy income.

1 Like

could you plz tell me about the payment timing in Suprnova

How is minergate? Trying to build a proof of concept rig prior to larger investment, and minergate seemed fairly easy to use.

What do you mean by timing?

The thing i’ve learned is : the easier, the less payment…like nicehash…or even minergate…i did try minergate for a little and it didn’t seem good and calculated the money that nicehash would give and it was $2 less in out of $17…

Now i have in my Balance 0.0234 ZEC confirmed, when i will be able to see it in my wallet

That makes sense - convenience always comes at a price… like coinbase lol. I was only planning to use minergate as a proof of concept mining pool, but I guess that I can make a switch.

So would you recommend flypool or supernova?

Guys, have you sensed anything weird about suprnova recently? of course because of it’s mining hashrate (sols) has gotten less, but i’ve had problems with it recently… one thing is that though it’s reward type payment, but it’s paying me less that what calculators say and today it paid me too little that i changed my pool to nanoopool !!! it has paid me 0.04 in 24 hours with 4k sols…which should have given 0.1 !!! yesterday it did pay me 0.1 in 24 hours but today… just 0.04!!! so…i don’t recommend using suprnova…

2 Likes

Good to know. That’s messed up.

so far i’ve tried mostly suprnova and a little nanoopool and flypool and i think nanoopool was ok and i don’t remember much about flypool but i think it wasn’t good enough for me…the thing i’ve read somewhere is that when hashrate of pool is too much is not really recommended for low-hashrate users ( which i think was the case for me in flypool)… and i’m using EWBF miner which is best as i’ve read and searched…and i’m really wondering why suprnova wasn’t paying me as much as i expected (from most calculators) and nanoopool almost was paying what i expected but i was fooled by the interface and other things of suprnova…now i think nanopool is better or maybe flypool or anything other than suprnova!!! i will test more and see the results and post it here…in the meanwhile you can use knowledge of more experienced miners here…
sorry, it got too long :smiley:

1 Like

I’m new so I definately appreciate all of the advice that I can take! Have you used claymore at all?

I’ll look forward to your other posts. Still having some issues with my mb detecting the gpu’s, but I’m stoked to get started!

1 Like

as i remember i tested claymore too, but EWFB was and is better.you can try it for yourself .
if your mb doesn’t detect your gpus…it may be because of bios settings (i had the same problem). you can search it and find the bios settings for multi gpu pcs. The thing i can remember about the settings is that you should change your pci-e speed to Gen-2 and enable 4g decoding and also disable the fast boot (change it to normal boot).I think that’s all the settings you need.
BTW, the watcher scrypt in above posts seems interesting, i think i will test it.

1 Like

You need to set your threshold in your settings so that it will automatically send to your wallet. It takes around 10-30 minutes. It varies

What’s wrong with coinbase ?